Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who ranks higher on your ATG list? Manny Pacquiao or Joe Louis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac and it's not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Bold 1: And is that the definition of your "pounds covered" is? Because I didn't make that argument, I included circumstances on how "divisions covered" were achieved. I thought you were advocating for inclusivity, because surely that is something else different or else we would be having a discussion of Adrien Broner achieving half of what Pacquiao did because he's a 4 division champ.

Bold 2: Yeah, and I say, that still doesn't change the argument between Manny and Louis. And if you disagree, then we're gonna be basically be here all night/day trying desperately find mutual ground on where inclusivity begins and where we stop having include the terms in an "all time criteria". We're gonna run circles around basically.

PS: Bro, I apologize for the insults, you're nice to talk to when there are no insults being thrown out between us.
      Ahh, ya just took the wind right out of mah sails damn.

Alright bud I'll knock it off.

Don't worry about apologizing for insults or whatever, those are fine, I was having fun. I'm sorry if I authentically bothered you but I do hope some of my bull**** was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
        Ahh, ya just took the wind right out of mah sails damn.

Alright bud I'll knock it off.

Don't worry about apologizing for insults or whatever, those are fine, I was having fun. I'm sorry if I authentically bothered you but I do hope some of my bull**** was funny.
        I was thrown off guard by you suddenly swinging for the fences in the opening rounds with the insults and knocked me down, especially considering you tagged everyone who voted Pac, lol.

Heh, no worries brother, no harm done. You know how boxingscene is, can't be boxingscene without posters **** talking against each other, in the end it's just boxing talk and opinions and no one gets hurt. Stay safe out there.

Comment

Working...
        X