Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if a white man falsely accused black Obama supporters of beating and shaming him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] What if a white man falsely accused black Obama supporters of beating and shaming him

So if the Smollett situation was reversed during Obama’s presidency, how huge would the outcry from the media and the mob be if a white man had made false accusations, saying he was beat and racially abused by Obama supporting black men?

Would he be let off as easily as Smollett, would he be called a victim, or would there have been riots in the streets across the USA?

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    So if the Smollett situation was reversed during Obama’s presidency, how huge would the outcry from the media and the mob be if a white man had made false accusations, saying he was beat and racially abused by Obama supporting black men?

Would he be let off as easily as Smollett, would he be called a victim, or would there have been riots in the streets across the USA?
    You would still believe the white man just as a lot of non whites still believe Jussie Smollet.

Please, stop logging on everyday crying about how hard it is to be white in America. You weren't even born in America. If America treats white men so badly then why haven't you returned to where you were born?

I will tell you, because it's not that bad here.

White men have lied about blacks committing crimes against them for hundreds of years. Juries of all white people would convict them with little to no evidence. Today's media would over cover it because they never covered it for decade after decade.

There wouldn't have been any riots in the streets.

Like I said, if its sooo hard to be a white man in America, you can always GTFO and go somewhere where they treat white men in a way you agree with.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      You would still believe the white man just as a lot of non whites still believe Jussie Smollet.

Please, stop logging on everyday crying about how hard it is to be white in America. You weren't even born in America. If America treats white men so badly then why haven't you returned to where you were born?

I will tell you, because it's not that bad here.

White men have lied about blacks committing crimes against them for hundreds of years. Juries of all white people would convict them with little to no evidence. Today's media would over cover it because they never covered it for decade after decade.

There wouldn't have been any riots in the streets.

Like I said, if its sooo hard to be a white man in America, you can always GTFO and go somewhere where they treat white men in a way you agree with.
      Aww did I trigger your sensitive vagina? With the Mueller report coming out and Trump being president for another almost 6 years, you’ll have plenty of reasons to stay sore and itchy.

Besides you, who’s crying?

I’m pointing out the hypocrisy and the BS that white privilege is the cause of all non-white’s problems. Funny how libtards such as yourself defend all minorities immigrating, even illegally, but then telling others to GTFO.

You can always stay the fuck out of my threads if you don’t like the content, and be thankful I don’t put your dumb ass on ignore.

Comment

Aww did I trigger your sensitive vagina? With the Mueller report coming out and Trump being president for another almost 6 years, you’ll have plenty of reasons to stay sore and itchy.

Besides you, who’s crying?

I’m pointing out the hypocrisy and the BS that white privilege is the cause of all non-white’s problems. Funny how libtards such as yourself defend all minorities immigrating, even illegally, but then telling others to GTFO.

You can always stay the fuck out of my threads if you don’t like the content, and be thankful I don’t put your dumb ass on ignore.
        You're a f@ggot so if I did have a vagina, you wouldn't trigger it. Trump is only President for another 2 years. You just took the test to be an American so you should know that. Maybe you got in for giving Trump head like his wife.

You cry every day about how hard it is to be a white man in America. Please stop.

White privilege is very real even if you pretend otherwise. You've been provided dozens of examples yet you discount them immediately. No one blames every problem they have on white privilege. They talk about white privilege and its impact in specific areas.

Those illegals aren't creating threads where they whine and cry all the time about how tough it is to be an illegal. If they did I'd tell them the EXACT same thing-If America is so bad then leave.

You aren't leaving because it isn't that hard to be a white man in America. Never has and never will be. So stop the fake victim crying and just be happy you aren't still stuck in some 3rd world sh-thole where its actually really hard not only to be white, but to simply exist on a daily basis.

Why would you stay if it is so bad?

Comment

Blacks commit more violent crimes vs whites than vice versus .They are responsible for almost 70% of all violent crimes in America politically incorrect to say that but those are the stats released by The Very same FBI that does everything it can to further liberal politics.I know it sucks to hear this and to own it.The number one cause of violence for young whites is accidents.Number one for blacks is other blacks.Ive lived in the Gary/Chicago area my whole life other than a 15 year or so stay in Vegas And I’ve seen both ways but those are stats that don’t lie.Before you call me a racist don’t bother .Whites are a huge % Of serial killers does that make me anti white.Just the facts madam

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
            Blacks commit more violent crimes vs whites than vice versus .They are responsible for almost 70% of all violent crimes in America politically incorrect to say that but those are the stats released by The Very same FBI that does everything it can to further liberal politics.I know it sucks to hear this and to own it.The number one cause of violence for young whites is accidents.Number one for blacks is other blacks.Ive lived in the Gary/Chicago area my whole life other than a 15 year or so stay in Vegas And I’ve seen both ways but those are stats that don’t lie.Before you call me a racist don’t bother .Whites are a huge % Of serial killers does that make me anti white.Just the facts madam
            It dependable on far in “time” you’re going back. When did these stats, come into effect?By no means, am I calling you a liar because you’re stating what you’ve read in “black in white.”

Comment

People of all races need to own their own short comings and control everything that they can in their life stay off drugs stay in school have a kid ****ing raise it don’t leave the mother and ask taxpayers to foot the bill .Dont kill your fellow human beings don’t join hate groups.In this country if you stay in school and get decent grades and your parents are on welfare guess what AOC you get a free education through grants more so if you are a minority.White pride black pride all that **** does is cause more hatred.Stay the **** in school and off drugs best advice.People need to be like me I hate everyone and pick and choose people of all races who are decent to be around and **** everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                If you want facts and statistics about white vs non-white crime ratios, have a look here and you can comment in that thread:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=797052

That being said, what does it have to do with this thread?

Comment

If you want facts and statistics about white vs non-white crime ratios, have a look here and you can comment in that thread:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=797052

That being said, what does it have to do with this thread?
                  I believe he is responding to my post but doesn't know how to quote the message in reply.

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
                    It dependable on far in “time” you’re going back. When did these stats, come into effect?By no means, am I calling you a liar because you’re stating what you’ve read in “black in white.”
                    You can google the crime stats by the fbi they have been consistent year after year and google cause of death for young people by race ect.The stats suck and there are some underlying reasons for a lot of it but when%get completely out of wack such as a group makes up 13% of population but commits 67% of all violent crimes in America it’s hard to make excuses for it.Then you got this knuckle head telling some white immigrant poster he’s a racist and then makes a racist statement to go back to where you come from.I would never say that to any race and you can be damn sure if you told him to quit complaining and go back to Africa he would scream racism.We are all Americans **** the color of our skin ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X