No announcement yet.

Differences Of Manny and Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
    manny cheats on his wife, and floyd's fiance cheated on him... yeah clearly 2 different guys here. one has a man tendency while the other? got cheated on.
    If you think this makes sense, ok.

manny cheats on his wife, while floyd put hands on his baby mama.. hope im not trying to act black by using black words?
    Clearly that comment triggered you because I made it yesterday and you are still whining about it.

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    Gayweather put his hands on a woman is what he's getting at idiot.
    Look whose back from being banned for racism yet again.

while manny funds the building of new hospitals and new homes for his people. yeah, clearly 2 different guys here. lol
    Manny doesn't fund anything he uses the taxpayers money as a politician.

Another difference is Floyd fans don't create thread after thread because they haven't gotten over May 2, 2015.

Comment

my mistake brah.. i should had use black words by saying baby mama, dunn would of got it.
      These blacks are oblivious to what Gayweather and other thugs and dinndus do. Puts his hands on a woman, perfectly ok. "dey keepin it reel, ya hurd"

Pac cheats, admits to it and repents, oh no, not ok, lets keep bringing it up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Look who's still crying because I called someone a chimp.

Comment

Look who's still crying because I called someone a chimp.
          Tell the truth-you got arrested and deported and you are just now coming back through that tunnel they found in San Diego. Hasn't been much snow this winter so I am sure you had to go back to your summer job of turning tricks in Tijuana. Welcome back.

Comment

Tell the truth-you got arrested and deported and you are just now coming back through that tunnel they found in San Diego. Hasn't been much snow this winter so I am sure you had to go back to your summer job of turning tricks in Tijuana. Welcome back.
            Look who's being a racist prick now. lol.

If I say anything about you being a watermelon eating carpet head with a crack pipe in one hand and a chicken leg in the other, it's off to the mods for me being racist.

Nope, not going to call you that.

Comment

Look who's being a racist prick now. lol.

If I say anything about you being a watermelon eating carpet head with a crack pipe in one hand and a chicken leg in the other, it's off to the mods for me being racist.

Nope, not going to call you that.
              How am I being racist? Are you denying you're a landscaper and a c0ck gurgling male prostitute? No need to lie about it. The forum will not judge you.

The post before about "these blacks" will likely get you banned again because you are stereotyping a group of people. You usually don't get banned if you talk specifically about me.

Comment

How am I being racist? Are you denying you're a landscaper and a c0ck gurgling male prostitute? No need to lie about it. The forum will not judge you.

The post before about "these blacks" will likely get you banned again because you are stereotyping a group of people. You usually don't get banned if you talk specifically about me.
                How is "these blacks" racist? How is calling you a carpet head racist? That's a fact, you people's heads look like carpets. Stop getting mad about it darkboy.

Comment

If you think this makes sense, ok.

Clearly that comment triggered you because I made it yesterday and you are still whining about it.

Manny doesn't fund anything he uses the taxpayers money as a politician.

Another difference is Floyd fans don't create thread after thread because they haven't gotten over May 2, 2015.
                  1. of course it makes sense. one has male tendency while the other got cheated on.

2. how am i triggered? i am doing what you accused me of.

3. manny pays for hospitals and new homes for his peoples.

Comment

1. of course it makes sense. one has male tendency while the other got cheated on.

2. how am i triggered? i am doing what you accused me of.

3. manny pays for hospitals and new homes for his peoples.
                    The TS started a thread about differences in Floyd and Manny and I posted one. what I posted was a fact which you got triggered about and then started acting like a f@g.

Manny isn't a better human being than Floyd. They both have flaws and both do things for their communities.

Floyd won almost every FOTD award in part because he dominated Manny so Manny's scumbag fans have been making threads and posts like this all year.

Pathetic.

Comment

The TS started a thread about differences in Floyd and Manny and I posted one. what I posted was a fact which you got triggered about and then started acting like a f@g.

Manny isn't a better human being than Floyd. They both have flaws and both do things for their communities.

Floyd won almost every FOTD award in part because he dominated Manny so Manny's scumbag fans have been making threads and posts like this all year.

Pathetic.
                      what i posted is facts too. why are you mad? triggered? look at your post and then look at mines.

Comment

Working...
                      X