Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Happened to GOLOVKIN's Hype? Secret SNAC Transformation coming?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Excuse me... I've always tried to be respectful to you, and this is how you repay me? I wasn't even talking to you, and you have the nerve to tell me to suck a dicc?! Wow...
    BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Golovkin fanboys won't admit that GGG was a hype-job all along. They are so desperate to avoid the truth that they invented an insane theory that fighters start slowing down and generally not being as effective when they hit their mid/late 30s, and that the older they get, the more noticeable this imaginary decline becomes.

Can you believe that shit?
      You're a moro-n. Athletes in their mid 30's slow down considerably and are no longer in their prime especially boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        No I have a red K because one guy who no longer is in this site bombed me with a TON of reds. Look how many points I have.
        Who got you Shadow?

Comment

GGG was a good solid fighter. Had some serious skills. Pissed away his career fighting bums.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
            You're a moro-n. Athletes in their mid 30's slow down considerably and are no longer in their prime especially boxers.
            He's being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
              He's being sarcastic.
              Was going to say something but I figured KAFKOD's own response would be more entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                He beat Canelo and Pacquiao after HE BEAT Cotto. So wrong again. And using GGG's style as an excuse is poor. Floyd moved up in weight and continued to fight bigger and stronger men while GGG did not do that. Floyd also had more career fights than GGG so again it's a poor excuse.
                Canelo and Manny weren't prime champions when they fought Floyd, you fucking tit.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                  He's being sarcastic.
                  Ahh okay apologiez.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Canelo and Manny weren't prime champions when they fought Floyd, you fucking tit.
                    Canelo was 40 plus fights into his career and already had six title defenses before he fought Floyd. 23 is not that young in boxing terms. Tyson, Ali, Ray Leonard, and De La Hoya were all considered prime at that age so stop with the nonsense. And Pacquiao is still champion 5 years after losing to Floyd so he wasn't exactly over the hill either.

And it's kind funny how the term "prime" champions is only used when it comes to Floyd. How many "prime champions" has Golovkin actually beat? Oh yeah that's right zero. Maybe he wasn't all he was hyped up to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                      Canelo was 40 plus fights into his career and already had six title defenses before he fought Floyd. 23 is not that young in boxing terms. Tyson, Ali, Ray Leonard, and De La Hoya were all considered prime at that age so stop with the nonsense. And Pacquiao is still champion 5 years after losing to Floyd so he wasn't exactly over the hill either.

And it's kind funny how the term "prime" champions is only used when it comes to Floyd. How many "prime champions" has Golovkin actually beat? Oh yeah that's right zero. Maybe he wasn't all he was hyped up to be.
                      Canelo ... 22 years old and severely drained by Floyd's catchweight.

Manny ... 36 years old and coming off a brutal KO defeat that sidelined him for 12 months. Prime world champions doe.

GTFOH with that bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                      X