Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

70-90 % of women can orgasm form their vajayjay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    I guess what Alexkidd is trying to say is he wants a bigger pecker
    I do and they are better but its just where near what you think it is and theres alot of really vile pain being inflicted on us, by very nasty people, and many of us are very innocent we didnt do anything wrong in the 1st place to get psychologically messed up and hurt and low in confidence for our whole lives , alot of it is inflicted by white women
    Last edited by AlexKid; 01-22-2020, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Next to death of family members and pets, I think this is the next most painful thing in life for men along with but above other serious rejections of their self worth like with cheating/infidelity

Comment

I am not fcuking courageous and high character? People know who I am in real life, Im a fcuking boss to even go near this subject matter honestly, and then to create/show the cognitive dynamic of the situation, while ppl sh,it on me for it, I deserve a fcuking medal
        Last edited by AlexKid; 01-22-2020, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          70-90% of men have tiny peckers.
          I remember someone put a video of Broner and the gal said Broner had a skinny 4 incher

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            I do and they are better but its just where near what you think it is and theres alot of really vile pain being inflicted on us, by very nasty people, and many of us are very innocent we didnt do anything wrong in the 1st place to get psychologically messed up and hurt and low in confidence for our whole lives , alot of it is inflicted by white women
            Well just to let you know, a white girl on my snap chat has flown off to Jamaica this morning. Obviously for educational reasons lol

Comment

Well just to let you know, a white girl on my snap chat has flown off to Jamaica this morning. Obviously for educational reasons lol
              Happens with asian men too, Indonsian asan men make a living selling sex to white women (Kuta cowboys)

Plus theres other reasons white women like black men that isnt D size and white men dont care if a white woman likes a black man because of his skin color or masculinity etc, they care if he likes her because of his D size

Also white men go see asian women in thailand , who are those guys? Who are the white women that go to Jamaica ? Not all bad, but a sh,it load of duds too in both thailand and Jamaica.

Im trying not to get into generating the hate but if you make out like its all about *** size u create wayyy more hate and racism than if you are honest and real

Also alot of black men get fcuked up by this too since most are average and many might buy into the bs that its amazing to be hung etc

Also he used something he knew would induce me to seem racist, that was his trolling method cause now its like im bad mouthing black people but really im defending truth innocent people and it is defending 80% roughly of all men of all colors (most black men 80% are average too) men who are not in the know or who are not mentally strong enough to not care which is tons of people, most people since this is very emotive

Man you are the tiny pecker guy that needs this help the most, say thanks dont troll me, how can you look in the mirror at yourself? Shame on you little man.

Same goes for any of you that know me that stick it to me your not different to me and could well be smaller, 80% of us are average
              Last edited by AlexKid; 01-22-2020, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Happens with asian men too, Indonsian asan men make a living selling sex to white women 9Kuta cowboys)

Plus theres other reasons white women like black men that isnt D size and white men dont care if a white woman likes a black man because of his skin color or masculinity etc, they care if he likes her because of his D size

Man you the tiny pecker guy that needs this help the most, say thanks dont troll me, how can you look in the mirror at yourself? Shame on you little man.

Same goes for any of you that know me that stick it to me your not different to me and could well be smaller, 80% of us are average

is 2.3" considered medium sized then or what

Comment

Also I hopoe the white women that do this realize alot of white men that get hurt like this go and hurt animals fcuk em up start hunting to feel big again, to take out their emasculation trauma on something, and so on, thats probably a trend and a real effect they are causing by doing it.

Thats like not something direct or massively significant but its got to be a trend , all the hunters and animal /sadists I know of are white racist men that are hurt and not well hung , you know that little man hunter trying to be masculine intellectual narcissist types , white women do that partially cause that effect, to feel empowered.

A guy thats masculine well hung and feels good about it doesn't tend to feel like fcuking up an animal getting threatened by an animal and its weakness, or to try and be more masculine. They just dont feel that way inclined
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 01-22-2020, 10:27 AM.

Comment

is 2.3" considered medium sized then or what
                    Theres medium sized for your race, and then for a world average, I was saying average in teh west which is white and black men, and then flaccid size in Caucasians and asains isnt reflective of erect size usually, so yea that can be, but most white men hang at about 3-4 inches probably and then go to 5-6, black men probably like 6-7 and hang at like 5-6
                    Last edited by AlexKid; 01-22-2020, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Theres medium sized for your race, and then for a world average, I was saying average in teh west which is white and black men, and then flaccid size in Caucasians and asains isnt reflective of erect size usually, so yea that can be, but most white men hang at about 3-4 inches probably and then go to 5-6, black men probably like 6-7
                      Alexkid i think the black ***** is the bane of your life

Comment

Working...
                      X