No announcement yet.

No Loma for Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
    If anything the bolded text are reasons to keep moving forward at the same rate or faster not slow down.
    I suppose

but like...should spence have gone to Crawford a year..or over a year ago and made a fight?

when spence could have put some decent ppv belts under his belt and grabbed 3 titles(of course I have no idea if spence is capable of doing this now...we don't know what he is)

but spence has done ppvs with mikey and porter that have done ok....imagine he does one with pac that does 500k? and collects another belt....that strengthens his position

tank just turned 25 in novemeber...he probably would like to be more seasoned and experienced when he fights someone like loma....

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Sounds like after his fight with Gamboa , Tank is willing to fight Leo Santa Cruz at 130 on PPV
      After being called out by Loma , suggesting they fight after Loma deals with Lopez ; is this a duck or is this just Davis being Davis ( to young , waiting for Loma to get older , or just seeking easier competition )
      Etc etc etc
      Santa Cruz is not going to fight Davis, Santa even if it does we no Cruz don't have no power he could not beat up Frampton and will lose or quit.

I got no time for Cruz who has just stayed protected under PBC yet calls out people

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        Santa Cruz is not going to fight Davis, Santa even if it does we no Cruz don't have no power he could not beat up Frampton and will lose or quit.

I got no time for Cruz who has just stayed protected under PBC yet calls out people
        yeah...but don't you think that's what the pbc is hoping for? tank beating up santa cruz on a ppv?

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post

I actually believe it will happen
          LSC has been calling out Davis
          Davis says they can do it on ppv
          Everybody makes money , another in-house fight for PBC and Loma gets fughin older
          My thinking is that is the play or blueprint
          Floyd’s playbook

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            l0m0 DID duck Devin, TWICE.

1. l0m0 could of fought Devin for the vacant belt but chose campbell who lost to linares

2. When Devin was his mandatory.

Don't ACT stupid.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo
            You don't duck somebody who has next to no chance of beating you. Unifying the belts is the most important thing, something that not many fighters even want to attempt.

Ya'll are some ****ing clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              It sure sounds that way
              Although maybe LSC could change that

How much longer can he and his handlers actually go on with this
              It really is starting to look like they don’t have much faith on him
              Well Floyd was going to make the fight happen not too long ago but then Tank through a rant on social media

I'm guessing when they see that they can make more money than l0m0 & when Tank says he's ready

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Don't know what you're talking about.
                Wait, you one of these phag0ts that goes around defending anyone who has a critical word about Canelo? I don't make any apologies to those c0ck worshipers. I'm honest about everyone.
                Negative. I speak the real, your last comment was making an excuse for l0m0. Don't try to play slick, I see you talking that dumb shet these excuse makers ALWAYS making when their guy loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  Yeah we know the plan. Wait Loma out until the dude gets old and slow or someone else knocks him out first then he wins a fight or 2 on the comeback trail. Boxing can be a lame ass sport
                  Do you SEE, Redd Foxx? Making excuses for l0m0's b!cth ass

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Not sure what Tanks options will be going forward. Sure he can get down to 130 for Santa Cruz, but what then? He won't fight Haney, and Loma has already beaten the rest of the top talent at 135, so unless he wants to fight Loma's leftovers, he'll need to step up eventually. Shakur will also be moving up, so Tank will be running out of places to hide. Maybe he'll "retire" like his mentor did in order to avoid them and let them fight one another. Come back after Loma has lost a step in a couple years.
                    More lame ass excuses from you chumps, it never ends

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                      This right here 100%.

Same will happen with Teofilo and Loma.
                      Get off the excuses. Its not when YOU guys say he's old.

Comment

Working...
                      X