Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade Rips Canelo: I'm Boring? I Guess Fielding Was Exciting!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade Rips Canelo: I'm Boring? I Guess Fielding Was Exciting!

WBO middleweight champion Demetrius Andrade has hit back at Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. Andrade will return to the ring on January 30 in Miami, when he makes a voluntary defense against huge underdog Luke Keller, as part of a card being carried by DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lol..................

Comment

This dude really just compared his oponents to Canelos oponents

Comment

Yea he was. He fell all pretty like.

Andrade gonna be avoiding Canelo like its 2nd grade & he gots girl cooties if they fight. Once Andrade feels Canelo's power he won't even be in the same zip code as he is til the final bell rings.

Andrade needs to beat someone real or at least make himself a headache to Canelo so Canelo wants to fight him. Right now he's boring in the ring, fighting guys no one cares about mostly while working his C game sh^t talking hoping he gets a cashout fight. Gotta do better than this if he wants to fight the cash cow.

Comment

Haha Andrade went in on Canelo in a passive aggressive way. It was all facts though.

If I were him I'd force the issue and show up to all of Canelos events, embarrass him and call him out to his face until he fought me. That's how it was done back in the good ole days... Same thing Lara did yrs. back. Of course Lara got robbed same as most Canelo opponents...

I remember Canelo's fake ass "accomplishments" began when he fought hatton at a catch weight for his first title. No not Ricky-MATTHEW HATTON. His weak a$$ didn't even knock him out. What a f--king FRAUD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
            This dude really just compared his opponents to Canelos opponents

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
              Haha Andrade went in on Canelo in a passive aggressive way. It was all facts though.

If I were him I'd force the issue and show up to all of Canelos events, embarrass him and call him out to his face until he fought me. That's how it was done back in the good ole days... Same thing Lara did yrs. back. Of course Lara got robbed same as most Canelo opponents...

I remember Canelo's fake ass "accomplishments" began when he fought hatton at a catch weight for his first title. No not Ricky-MATTHEW HATTON. His weak a$$ didn't even knock him out. What a f--king FRAUD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
              Canelo is at least fighting fighters who were top level at some point. Andrade is fighting straight garbage juice. Guys who will never be on their way out because they’ll never make it in.

I remember the Matthew Hatton fight vividly. Had a disdain for Alvarez ever since that due to WBC gifting him a belt. But over the years the man has taken his fair share of challenges and ended up earning it in the ring.

I think Andrade, and everyone else at 160 should move on from Canelo and start fighting each other. He probably doesn’t go back down there anyway.

Comment

Andrade went to the Dazn specifically to get Canelo and GGG they're ducking him.The Charlo fight most likely won't happen.

Comment

▪Like I said before at what point did it become acceptable anyway to use a fighter being "boring" as an excuse not to fight him if hes one of the best?

▪I think Andrade has had fights that could be categorized as "boring" (I also feel the same about Canelo). But I also think just cause you've had "boring fights" doesn't necessarily mean you're a "boring fighter" & that's where the misconception comes in. I find it hard to believe someone has seen all of Andrade's main televised fights & label him as a "boring fighter." If so that leads me to believe you have an agenda, a specific preference, or Andrade is just too dominant (cause with allllllll the criticism he gets, he really isn't hit that often so there's no back & forth).

▪There's so many things that's smoke & mirrors with Canelo, smh. If you exclude #CaneloGGG2 where are Canelo's exciting performances at?? Listen as a REAL BOXING FAN I appreciate & watch it all. But when you watch what Canelo does & what the most "exciting" fighter in boxing does neither Canelo or Andrade are that. Most of Canelo's most exciting fights are legit mismatches. So really someone explain how he is that much more exciting if any, than Andrade. Matchmaking does wonders I tell you... What would Andrade do against Canelo's opponents at the time he fought them?

▪Lastly, the privilege the media gives certain fighters (such as Canelo) to not have to speak certain fighters names is sickening. I never liked the fact that Canelo has been allowed to live in a protective space where he doesn't get asked the real shìt about his actions or in a case like this "lack thereof." Media members fan boying & not constantly & consistently asking the best fighters about the other best fighters in & around their division. Is one of the "oh so many" problems in boxing!
                  Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                  Andrade went to the Dazn specifically to get Canelo and GGG they're ducking him.
                  People forget was there before them.
                  Last edited by MPDKSAB; 12-17-2019, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Too high risk for Canelo. Boo Boo's style wins against Canelo. DAZN must protect it's investment as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X