No announcement yet.

A day in PB32's life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    i feel the same way... he is getting his guts stomped out, and julia too..

I feel for them.... Mods are saying, well, you guys started it.. now.. people are tired of it..

i feel bad for them..

here is how I see him. pb32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdd-JNJtsYc

it is short and funny..
    lol funny sh**

who's julia bro

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      lol funny sh**

who's julia bro
      here is julia.. private pyle. aka gomer pyle...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzSsLiBPX38

slobb meeting me face to face..

Comment

here is julia.. private pyle. aka gomer pyle...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzSsLiBPX38

slobb meeting me face to face..
        dont know that username

Comment

dont know that username
          eddy currents is julia slobberts.. she loves musle men and hard kok.. like pb32

Comment

eddy currents is julia slobberts.. she loves musle men and hard kok.. like pb32
            Every now and then you will get someone on this forum who tries his best to be funny/entertaining and what not. I see he gave himself the "worst poster of the year" award. That kind of sh** makes me think he's trying to hard. Back in the days other posters would "label" you, now days these idiots are "awarding"/labeling themselves to gain some kind of status on this forum. So me being a OG and a long time forum member I do not pay attention to those small wannabe fishes who try their best to be somewhat funny or acceptable.

Just look at PissBath32, he's using the same corny "jokes" for the last 10 years, stalking the same man for the last 10 fkn years. Now that's a special kind of idiot, he's not trying HE IS just a dumb fu**, that's why we need to respect him, he's special.

Comment

Every now and then you will get someone on this forum who tries his best to be funny/entertaining and what not. I see he gave himself the "worst poster of the year" award. That kind of sh** makes me think he's trying to hard. Back in the days other posters would "label" you, now days these idiots are "awarding"/labeling themselves to gain some kind of status on this forum. So me being a OG and a long time forum member I do not pay attention to those small wannabe fishes who try their best to be somewhat funny or acceptable.

Just look at PissBath32, he's using the same corny "jokes" for the last 10 years, stalking the same man for the last 10 fkn years. Now that's a special kind of idiot, he's not trying HE IS just a dumb fu**, that's why we need to respect him, he's special.

again.. you dropping them heavy handed truth bombs, that make joymosexuals think.. maybe i need to get right with God, and give up that kok nectar...

your work.. every shot.. has ko power.. good stuff.. i notice, you are cryptonite to both slob and PettyBotton...

they fold, and pretend not to see what you write. or post about them.. they run from your shadow... it is impressive.. you got them. you own them.. neither of them mess with you.. peace bro..

if we ever meet, and get into a bar fight.. i bet on us.. side by side...

Comment

Pretty Boy32 has been getting his arse kicked all over the place for the past decade and just keeps getting worse ever year.

Comment

PukeBucket32 sent me a picture of his two years ago asking for advice how to look like someone who grew up in Compton, I told him his chances were slim then he got mad at me, but looking like this, I doubt anyone else could of helped him either

b_191119143

Comment

damn he got them vag1na lookin lips, no wonder everyone tryin to fu** him hahahahhahahahhahahahah

Comment

Wtf.............lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X