Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop making excuses for Haye. He got schooled by Tony ****ing Bellew!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Haye timing was off & was missing extremely wildly and was clearly frustrated throughout & it showed in the fact he tried sucker punching Bellew and hitting him numerous times after the bell.
    I said at the time of the fight and in another thread, he reminded me exactly of Hatton in that Senchenko comeback fight with his timing.

He was way off with his timing and judging distance and everything and i don't even think it's something he's going to fully get back. It just looked like a fighter that doesn't really have it anymore.

Had he not got injured and won, it wouldn't be because he's still a very good fighter, it would have simply been down to power and fighting a cruiserweight.

Haye showed all the signs of a shot fighter tonight even before the injury happened and a win tonight would have papered over a lot of cracks.
    Last edited by deathofaclown; 03-04-2017, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      I said at the time of the fight and in another thread, he reminded me exactly of Hatton in that Senchenko comeback fight with his timing.

He was way off with his timing and judging distance and everything and i don't even think it's something he's going to fully get back. It just looked like a fighter that doesn't really have it anymore.

Had he not got injured and won, it wouldn't be because he's still a very good fighter, it would have simply been down to power and fighting a cruiserweight.

Haye showed all the signs of a shot fighter tonight even before the injury happened and a win tonight would have papered over a lot of cracks.
      Agreed. It's lucky he didn't win because AJ would bury this version of him

Comment

Working...
      X