Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

suggestions for curing sweet cravings, in a low calerie healthy way?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    thats a good tip, its kinda like your penis and strong vibrators

also oatmeal is full of carbs which are calerie dense per portion, try broccoli cookies mixed with splenda
    Yours maybe.

She only bakes every now and again. Made w/ brown sugar and vegan substitutes because shes vegan. Plus many have oatmeal as a high satiety food anyway in the morning. I'm good.

Plus Broccoli cookies sound foul yo.... and I don't do artificial sweeteners.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      Yours maybe.

She only bakes every now and again. Made w/ brown sugar and vegan substitutes because shes vegan. Plus many have oatmeal as a high satiety food anyway in the morning. I'm good.

Plus Broccoli cookies sound foul yo.... and I don't do artificial sweeteners.
      xD

Comment

The vibrator analogy is very good, all these sugary and fatty artificial crap just press some particular buttons in your brain to calm you down, bring an instant pleasure and make you buy more. But you won't look for a vibrator while you can have real sex, aren't you?
        Stop looking for perfect alternative for your itchy craving, there is no one. Make your meals more interesting for yourself, mix the ingredients and textures (for example muesli + berries + yogurt - much better than any cake). But first of all, find and fix this anxiety that makes you press the button again and again. And learn to enjoy the real food!

Comment

What every you do dont make the mistake of artificial sweeteners. Those just make the problem worse. Insulin spikes in response to the sweet taste but no sugar comes so the insulin adds to sugar craving.

Comment

Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
            What every you do dont make the mistake of artificial sweeteners. Those just make the problem worse. Insulin spikes in response to the sweet taste but no sugar comes so the insulin adds to sugar craving.
            I use honey, lower glycemic index. Sweet and low and that crap will mess you up.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              xD

Alexkid, when I go to Mexico City, I eat tacos made with sugar ants, tastes like peanut better and honey mixed. Then I bone a few fine Mexicana's. Works for me cabron!!!
              Last edited by Zaroku; 02-18-2016, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Alexkid, when I got to Mexico City, I eat tacos made with sugar ants, tastes like peanut better and honey mixed. Then I bone a few fine Mexicana's. Works for me cabron!!!
                lol, nice!

Comment

or you can try sherbet instead of ice cream or yoghurt ice cream. way more healthy but also tasty

Comment

I follow flexible dieting, I know its not the most optimal, but damn it I want a cookie sometimes. I would fit it into my calorie intake and works fine for me.

Comment

My god what has become of these forums: I mean this is just a troll starting loads of completely stupid threads, and what makes it worse is people are actually trying to give real advice to some joke of a person who has never been to a boxing gym (or any gym). I mean come on people really???
                      Alexkid And If I was a newcomer to this site id have left already after seen these posts...
                      Should be reported and banned for spamming and giving boxingscene a bad rep...

Comment

Working...
                      X