Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you clean your ass with baby wipes after you take a dump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2009 vacation in Tokyo. The toilet bowl has an actual washer for your ass. You just press someting on the side, a stick like shower comes up from inside the bowl and washes your ass. It tickles you though. They even had it in the airport.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
      2009 vacation in Tokyo. The toilet bowl has an actual washer for your ass. You just press someting on the side, a stick like shower comes up from inside the bowl and washes your ass. It tickles you though. They even had it in the airport.
      Lol it's called bidet duh

Comment

No. I use a matter dattie.

Comment

Of course.Baby wipes is much more fresher and cleaner.

Comment

as a young buck back in the island I had to go really bad one time and I had no choice but to drop the load by a banana tree, I had to wipe my ass with this

true story

Comment

I'm Muslim. A rock is all I need.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                Is soap water? If not, water alone will not clean your butt hole.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  as a young buck back in the island I had to go really bad one time and I had no choice but to drop the load by a banana tree, I had to wipe my ass with this

true story
                  Good thing it wasnt a corn grove, or else youd been using this

Comment

Yes. Since I had my son over 2 years ago, its great and I'll never go back.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                      No. I use a matter dattie.
                      What is this M.D. you speak of?

Comment

Working...
                      X