No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia is going to knock Amir Con out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia is going to knock Amir Con out

Been watching a lot of Danny Garcia fights lately. He's a very good solid fighter, very good power and very solid fundamentally. He does nothing special but he makes very good adjustments in fights and punches well with both hands to the head and body.

I see Khan leaping in and reaching in with punches and getting caught with a check hook and not being able to get up. I don't see Khan hitting Garcia relativity clean with anything I just see him throwing a punch of pitty pat and running and hoping for a decision. THis will be a very good fight.

Remebeer Erik Morales took Maidana to school and Danny Garcia handled Erik Morales realtivley easily in a competitive fight, just some food for thought.

Danny throws a very good country left hook and check hooks. Amir Khan loves to reach in with punches, really bad technique. Danny is going to have his moments in this fight.
    Last edited by DoubleMM; 06-24-2012, 05:35 PM.

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    Been watching a lot of Danny Garcia fights lately. He's a very good solid fighter, very good power and very solid fundamentally. He does nothing special but he makes very good adjustments in fights and punches well with both hands to the head and body.

I see Khan leaping in and reaching in with punches and getting caught with a check hook and not being able to get up. I don't see Khan hitting Garcia relativity clean with anything I just see him throwing a punch of pitty pat and running and hoping for a decision. THis will be a very good fight.

Remebeer Erik Morales took Maidana to school and Danny Garcia handled Erik Morales realtivley easily in a competitive fight, just some food for thought.
    It will be an interesting fight but Erik Morales taking Maidana to school has nothing to do with Khan vs Garcia. Styles make fights.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
      It will be an interesting fight but Erik Morales taking Maidana to school has nothing to do with Khan vs Garcia. Styles make fights.
      I'm just trying to put into perspective that although Danny hasn't been on this stage yet and is still a younger fighter, he's ready for this type of fight.

Comment

Wanna bet?

Comment

He's going to get prescotted

Comment

I think A mere con should beat him with relative ease.

Comment

Danny Garcia is a chump.

Khan will give him the Salita treatment next month

Comment

Amir Khan will knock this fool out. He will UD Mayweather with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post

Danny throws a very good country left hook and check hooks. Amir Khan loves to reach in with punches, really bad technique. Danny is going to have his moments in this fight.
                  Madiana cant box for **** and did not get taken to school he beat Morales and shut his eye.....................Morales is shot to **** and still at moments outboxed Garcia,,,,,,,

Comment

Khan is going to massacre Garcia

Comment

Working...
                    X