Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STRAIGHT UP UFO ON SNF game? Wtf was that? (Videos)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its a bug being caught in the light of the camera

happens all the time on those little ghost adventure shows

Comment

• 500k views in a few days.

Reed, I am not disappoint.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        its a bug being caught in the light of the camera

happens all the time on those little ghost adventure shows
        Whatever it is, its not that.

Comment

• Damn so that part of the game was time lapsed then?

I was excited about this, now it could have just been an airplane.

Comment

• Absolute classic thread

Comment

• Yo, the one thing I NEVER forgot on this night... was that after I took pics, made the video... started a thread on here minutes after seeing it. My desktop just SHUT OFF for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Never did it before or after, ever. Yo the hairs on my arm were standing

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post

Yo, the one thing I NEVER forgot on this night... was that after I took pics, made the video... started a thread on here minutes after seeing it. My desktop just SHUT OFF for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Never did it before or after, ever. Yo the hairs on my arm were standing
                At what page on this thread was the video

Id like to see tanx

Comment

• Trust in you're instinct & intuition. We are one of many thousands of planets. All intelligently designed not much lives or exists for no reason. Even down to the smallest ant they have a purpose.

We are not alone. Mass panic and debunking of religion and the real truth of how we got on this planet are the reasons mass disclosure isn't possible. We are genetically engineered to be subservient currency focused slaves. They don't want critically thinking outside the box people. Not widespread anyway maybe working for the powers that be.

If there's nothing to hide why are there paid disinformation agents online closing down credible info & photos/videos taken by civilians?

Look up gary McKinnon british bloke he saw ufos hidden in a nasa database after hacking it. He got locked up by usa government.

Comment

• The human race may be one of many intelligent type races in the universe and this fact has been subverted by primarily the elite government because they have developed a relationship with some of these beings to update technology to a level that would have taken hundreds or thousands of years to achieve. Sadly the human race is manipulated to live in a false reality that we are the only intelligent beings in the universe

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat bateman View Post
                      Trust in you're instinct & intuition. We are one of many thousands of planets. All intelligently designed not much lives or exists for no reason. Even down to the smallest ant they have a purpose.

We are not alone. Mass panic and debunking of religion and the real truth of how we got on this planet are the reasons mass disclosure isn't possible. We are genetically engineered to be subservient currency focused slaves. They don't want critically thinking outside the box people. Not widespread anyway maybe working for the powers that be.

If there's nothing to hide why are there paid disinformation agents online closing down credible info & photos/videos taken by civilians?

Look up gary McKinnon british bloke he saw ufos hidden in a nasa database after hacking it. He got locked up by usa government.
                      He got locked up because you're not allowed to just hack into a government network.

With that said... Ive watched him, seems believable actually.

Comment

Working...
                      X