No announcement yet.

* Odlanier Solis in shape, be aware Vitali! *

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
    He has an extremely decorated amateur career.
    So does Audley Harrison...doesnt mean much, they are different sports. Fact is Ray Austin was giving him fits and I think a slightly younger Ray would have beat him. Now, going up against a much smarter, stronger, bigger and tougher fighter...I dont see him having much of a chance. In fact, if he did drop a lot of weight, that might hurt him even more. I thought his weight might save him from a few knock downs, fact is he is an amateur whose been in limited pro fights and his best wins are Ray Austin and Monte Barrett...he hasnt taken the beating a true pro like vitali can dish out. Thats a huge adjustment.

Also, I dont get why people cant seem to get this...Vitali likes fighting off the back foot, he likes when guys pressure him, he seems to struggle most with guys who want to just stand near the ropes and protect themselves and in fact he opens himself up and seems frustrated when hes not getting any pressure.

If people havent watched the Kevin Johnson fight you can see how frustrated vitali is. He literally in the 12th is taunting, putting his right hand straight in the air, screaming at Kevin Johnson, talking **** to him etc...Vitali doesnt like that type of fight, he wants you to come and get him, he wants you to exhaust yourself trying to get inside and throwing meaningless punches as he human rope a dopes you and punches you in the face.

The only guy who could beat Vitali if hes even close to healthy, doesnt exist. It takes a guy his height and length willing to stand their ground

Comment

Vitali is in shape. Be aware Solis!

Comment

Working...
      X