Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where was the "No to Steroids" sign when Robert Garcia..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
    This the third time I am going to tell you. "The picture has nothing to to with Manny Pacquiao". That picture is meant to send a massage to children that they should never use steroids.
    Yeah, sure buddy. It just so happens the "No steroid sign and the syringe is right next to PAC's picture. Just like PAC said, "What are we stupid" lol.

Comment

This the third time I am going to tell you. "The picture has nothing to to with Manny Pacquiao". Garcia is not accusing Pacquiao of anything. That picture is meant to send a massage to children that they should never use steroids.
      Of course he's not gonna accuse the world-famous PACquiao on a tv show that's shown worldwide without any f**kin' proof. He knows better not too, unless he wants to see the biggest payday of his life go to lawyers fees, lmao.

Hmm, they could've put that sign and that big-@ss cartoon looking syringe anywhere in that gym. But, it just looked so good right next to PAC's picture and every chance they get when there's a camera around they are pointing up at that sign and PAC's pic, hmm.

Do you know the meaning of the word imply ?
      Last edited by Monte Fisto; 11-08-2010, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
        Of course he's not gonna accuse the world-famous PACquiao on a tv show that's shown worldwide without any f**kin' proof. He knows better not too, unless he wants to see the biggest payday of his life go to lawyers fees, lmao.
        You just deleted the part where you said "You really are MXcan't."

So this thread is actually an attack on Robert Garcia's race. I see the so-called humble, Manny Pacquiao, has quite the influence on you.

You are the one who said that Garcia accused Pacquiao of steroids and that he is a hypocrite. Now, all of sudden you say "of course he's not gonna accuse the world-famous PACquiao on a tv show that's shown worldwide without any proof."

Enough of that bogus lawsuit. It was nothing more than a publicity stunt. Suing somebody just they accused you something. Right.
        Last edited by MXboxingfan; 11-08-2010, 02:54 AM.

Comment

You just deleted the part where you said "You really are MXcan't."

So this thread is actually an attack on Robert Garcia's race. I see the so-called humble, Manny Pacquiao, has quite the influence on you.

You are the one who said that Garcia accused Pacquiao of steroids and that he is a hypocrite. Now, all of sudden you say "of course he's not gonna accuse the world-famous PACquiao on a tv show that's shown worldwide without any proof."

Enough of that bogus lawsuit. It was nothing more than a publicity stunt. Suing somebody just they accused you something. Right.
          Where in my posts did I say Robert Garcia accused PAC of using PEDs. Can you please point it out ?

All I'm sayin' is, he and the people under his wing have no right to say ****(indirectly) because he himself was part of a camp that had its fighter caught by the NSAC.

Comment

Where in my posts did I say Robert Garcia accused PAC of using PEDs. Can you please point it out ?

All I'm sayin' is, he and the people under his wing have no right to say ****(indirectly) because he himself was part of a camp that had its fighter caught by the NSAC.
            Quote is below.

However, they are implying that he's on PEDs.

Robert Garcia is not implying that Manny Pacqiuao is on PEDs. I will embed the video again. Watch the video starting at 2:08 through 2:43. Garcia explains what the picture is about.

Also, just because Garcia comes the same gym that Vargas came from does not mean he has something to do with Vargas's use of PEDs. Just like Freddie Roach in regards to James Toney.

I will concede that Antonio Margarito did imply that Pacquiao used steroids on another video. However, Robert Garcia did not. Garcia also does not believe Pacquiao is on any PEDs. He has met Pacquiao in person before.
            Last edited by MXboxingfan; 11-08-2010, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Quote is below.

Robert Garcia is not implying that Manny Pacqiuao is on PEDs. I will embed the video again. Watch the video starting at 2:08 through 2:43. Garcia explains what the picture is about.

Also, just because Garcia comes the same gym that Vargas came from does not mean he has something to do with Vargas's use of PEDs. Just like Freddie Roach in regards to James Toney.

Just shut the f**k up. Implying something doesn't necessarily mean it has to be done verbally. You *d*ot. The fact that, that sign and syringe is plastered right next to PAC's pic says it all. And Garcia's camp can't seem to stop pointing at it whenever the cameras are rollin'. Shut up already.

Comment

MXboxing. Have you heard of product placement, tonto.

Comment

Just shut the f**k up. Implying something doesn't necessarily mean it has to be done verbally. You *d*ot. The fact that, that sign and syringe is plastered right next to PAC's pic says it all. And Garcia's camp can't seem to stop pointing at it whenever the cameras are rollin'. Shut up already.
                  You keep ignoring fact that the picture is meant to serve as a message to children who train at his gym. The message being that no one should use steroids. It has nothing to do with Pacquiao.

It seems no matter what I say, you just come back with some dumb response with childish name calling. It is as if you for some reason just want to antagonize Robert Garcia. I see I'm wasting my time. Good night.
                  Last edited by MXboxingfan; 11-08-2010, 03:25 AM.

Comment

You keep ignoring fact that the picture is meant to serve as a message to children who train at his gym. The message being that no one should use steroids. It has nothing to do with Pacquiao.

It seems no matter what I say, you just come back with some dumb response with childish name calling. It is as if you for some reason just want to antagonize Robert Garcia. I see I'm wasting my time. Good night.
                    Hmm, that PAC picture w/ Roach and that syringe next to it is isolated from all the other pics/quotes plastered all over the gym walls. Who are you foolin' ?

Comment

you can't be this dense.

Comment

Working...
                      X