Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horus Presents: Favorite MAYWEATHER Quote Thread..!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horus Presents: Favorite MAYWEATHER Quote Thread..!!

This thread is Dedicated to posting some of your favorite Mayweather quotes.
    From or about Mayweather
    Have fun.
    Last edited by Horus; 02-23-2010, 01:50 PM.

“They’re trying to make this sport into tennis or golf, but boxing’s not like that, they’re trying to turn what we do in here into a gentlemanly sport, like golf where they got collared shirts on and go hit a ball, be nice to one another and shake hands. To me, boxing is hard-core, raw and uncut, a legalised street fight. A man is in there trying to hurt me.

It’s just raw. It’s like gladiators. The only difference is that we fight over a certain distance and we don’t fight on dirt. When people come to a fight they sit down in an arena with nice chairs and they root for one of two men putting real hurt on one another. But this will always be the game of the gladiator and that’s why this is the sport of Floyd Mayweather.

Just put ’em in there and I’ll beat ’em, one by one. I’ll be the last man standing. That’s what I’m all about.”
    - Floyd Mayweather
    Last edited by Horus; 02-23-2010, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Mayweather 3 years ago - "Manny Pacquiao is an extraordinary fighter"

Mayweather current - "An average fighter (Pacquiao) cannot become extraordinary as he grows older"

What Mayweather said approximately. I love his contradictions, it defines him as a man.

Comment

"I wont fight Miguel Cotto because he lives in Puerto Rico"

Mosley with 5 loses?

Comment

"I Love Manny Pacquiao and I Love going to his fights"

Comment

“Fighters like Hatton don’t compare. I’m one of the best fighters ever to put on a pair of gloves. You see fighters come in, hit the pads, hit the bags, jump rope and go home. Well, that’s not me. I want a physical body in the ring so we can bang, head-to-head, to prepare me. Blood, sweat and tears, this is the business I’m in. I don’t look in boxing books, so I don’t know who is the pound-for-pound number two, but I know there ain’t no fighter in the world does his business like me.” -Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
              “Fighters like Hatton don’t compare. I’m one of the best fighters ever to put on a pair of gloves. You see fighters come in, hit the pads, hit the bags, jump rope and go home. Well, that’s not me. I want a physical body in the ring so we can bang, head-to-head, to prepare me. Blood, sweat and tears, this is the business I’m in. I don’t look in boxing books, so I don’t know who is the pound-for-pound number two, but I know there ain’t no fighter in the world does his business like me.” -Floyd Mayweather
              "I am worth 700 million" somnething like that. ..I love it when he bull****s and thinks everyone is dumb.

Comment

"Want some chips?"

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                  "I am worth 700 million"

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                    Mayweather 3 years ago - "Manny Pacquiao is an extraordinary fighter"

Mayweather current - "An average fighter (Pacquiao) cannot become extraordinary as he grows older"

What Mayweather said approximately. I love his contradictions, it defines him as a man.
                    Actually, when you put it that way, with the time frame and all, he's not really contradicting himself...

Comment

Working...
                    X