Here We Go Again...Saudi Arabia vs Qatar & Root Cause of Mid East Conflict

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Put it this way.

If your Friend was supporting a guy who was responsible for murdering a ton of people in your community had a load of others locked in their basement, tortured them and had stolen their land, kicked them out of their houses and was being funded and given weapons and support by your friend.

It's conceivable that your friend would be targeted...would he not?
    There are always excuses ,yeah but this and that and this and this and that,they don't want to sit around the table and talk for a solution,stolen their land? if you go back in history the Jews owned that land first,the muslims weren't even around then,they didn't existed simply.
    I hear what your saying but i sick of making excuses for them,
    So what we tortured them,before that they invaded europe,spain,had irish and other white slaves,castrated them,you can go back and back in time and go back and forth
    Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 06-23-2017, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
      There are always excuses ,yeah but this and that and this and this and that,they don't want to sit around the table and talk for a solution,stolen their land? if you go back in history the Jews owned that land first,the muslims weren't even around then,they didn't existed simply.
      I hear what your saying but i sick of making excuses for them,
      So what we tortured them,before that they invaded europe,spain,had irish and other white slaves,castrated them,you can go back and back in time and go back and forth
      Sorry there bud but your talking complete nonsense.

' dey owned dat land first ' argument is not even logical for a 8 year old.

If someone came and knocked on your door and said excuse me, this is my house according to a book i have, my ancestors owned this land 2 thousand years ago, therefore you will leave now, or i will kill you and your entire family.

As for 'excuses ' again your being very simplistic, no offence. You Don't keep doing the same thing over and over when a group of people are blowing themselves up.

That's the definition of insanity, you say...' why are they doing this, and how can we get them to stop' what are the root causes of this?

It's the same with ISIS, you ask who the **** are these insane people? who is funding them ?

Practically everyone knows Saudi Arabia is supporting and funding ISIS but of course like Israel they are the U.S/UK no.1 Ally, so nothing is done. and things continue to be one giant **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Sorry there bud but your talking complete nonsense.

' dey owned dat land first ' argument is not even logical for a 8 year old.

If someone came and knocked on your door and said excuse me, this is my house according to a book i have, my ancestors owned this land 2 thousand years ago, therefore you will leave now, or i will kill you and your entire family.

As for 'excuses ' again your being very simplistic, no offence. You Don't keep doing the same thing over and over when a group of people are blowing themselves up.

That's the definition of insanity, you say...' why are they doing this, and how can we get them to stop' what are the root causes of this?

It's the same with ISIS, you ask who the **** are these insane people? who is funding them ?

Practically everyone knows Saudi Arabia is supporting and funding ISIS but of course like Israel they are the U.S/UK no.1 Ally, so nothing is done. and things continue to be one giant **** up.
        Mate it's ok,i appreciate your point of view and i'm not offended,we're exchanging ideas,it's normal to have differences of opinion else we'd all be the same,i am well aware of the fact that America and it's allies supports and sells weapons too Saudi Arabia which sponsors terrorism.
        I know that the Saurian Arabian Royal Family and the religious leaders Despise each other,i am aware of all these things,i am aware that militants groups get their weapons from killing Americans weaponized local militia's,that's how isis has FN weapons made in my country,i'm no noob on the matter,far from it,On the contrary what you think i don't support the israeli's as i don't support the other side,i only represent my side and i could care less if they all kill each other,but when they attack here and put my live in danger and my family's i will give my government the green light to go hitler style and genocide everyone of these *****es and i don't give a fnck about this and that and this and that,it's war and **** all the other excuses and what not...

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          Excellent analysis by the man in the video.

Props to him. Most people are too stupid to understand all that.

Comment

Mate it's ok,i appreciate your point of view and i'm not offended,we're exchanging ideas,it's normal to have differences of opinion else we'd all be the same,i am well aware of the fact that America and it's allies supports and sells weapons too Saudi Arabia which sponsors terrorism.
            I know that the Saurian Arabian Royal Family and the religious leaders Despise each other,i am aware of all these things,i am aware that militants groups get their weapons from killing Americans weaponized local militia's,that's how isis has FN weapons made in my country,i'm no noob on the matter,far from it,On the contrary what you think i don't support the israeli's as i don't support the other side,i only represent my side and i could care less if they all kill each other,but when they attack here and put my live in danger and my family's i will give my government the green light to go hitler style and genocide everyone of these *****es and i don't give a fnck about this and that and this and that,it's war and **** all the other excuses and what not...
            do you live in america?

if you do,

then you should care. considering who owns and controls american media and american government.

Comment

do you live in america?

if you do,

then you should care. considering who owns and controls american media and american government.
              I live in Belgium europe,well you wanted them after world war 2,now your stuck with the mess,just like we are here

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                Excellent analysis by the man in the video.

Props to him. Most people are too stupid to understand all that.

I live in Belgium europe,well you wanted them after world war 2,now your stuck with the mess,just like we are here

most mainstream americans dont know what's going on...but slowly and surely people are starting to wake up to who is behind the machinations of the world.

even if everybody knows,

it might be too late.

Comment

most mainstream americans dont know what's going on...but slowly and surely people are starting to wake up to who is behind the machinations of the world.

even if everybody knows,

it might be too late.
                  Yeah well let's hope it isn't too late,our politicians are traitors

Comment

There is something more sinister about all this. Suppose the schizophrenic aspect of it all is just a decoy to hide a Machiavellian plan that has been the hallmark of US policy for decades: the simple divide-and-conquer imperial rule, with the distinction of arming both sides of the potential conflict. In the Middle East, this plan was started during the Reagan administration when President George Bush senior’s crew nicely fueled and fostered the Iran-Iraq war. It seems that, once again, under the mad impulse of its unchecked military-industrial complex, the US, and whatever unwise vassals might join in, is setting the stage for a huge regional conflict. The beast has an unquenchable thirst for blood and oil, and what better place to find both than in a region that is already half wrecked?
                    The Deep State has its fingerprints all over this.

Comment

Yeah well let's hope it isn't too late,our politicians are traitors

but americans are too busy worshiping fake asses and who can beat the golden state warriors or conor vs floyd to care.

just look at the responses i got in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X