No announcement yet.

Canelo weighs more than GGG on fight night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    He probably doesn't step on the scales because of nerds like you guys crying about a couple pounds. Jesus. Lara, Kirkland, Trout, Angulo, (his last few fights at 154) were all the same size, bigger or within a pound of Canelo's fight night weight. It's documented too you can go look at it, use google fgt. And now Smith, a guy who is visibly bigger and taller than Canelo at 154. You'll see at the weigh in. On fight night they will be the same size or within a pound or two of each other
    This is 100% true. Besides, as long as Canelo makes the contract weight he is legal and breaking no rules. Complaining Posters on here should be complaining about current weigh in rules and not the boxers who follow the rules and do nothing wrong. Canelo is a hell of a good fighter and gets more hate on this board than any boxer except GGG. That's the way it seems to work. The better the fighter the bigger the hate for him. I predict Canelo will KO Smith who is just as big as he is. Then the crybabies will claim Canelo was a cruiserweight in the ring.

Comment

Draw your own conclusions here.

Canelo vs Lara - 171
      Canelo vs Angulo - 174
      Canelo vs Floyd (catchweight of 152) - 166.8
      Canelo vs Trout - 172

Comment

Who were these fighters he was so much bigger than? Angulo? Trout? Lara? News to me
        He outweighed all of them. Can't you understand?

The point is that Canelo really IS havier than GGG. He just drains himself to JMW, but he's a MW. The fight should be at 160. No CW bull****.

Comment

He probably doesn't step on the scales because of nerds like you guys crying about a couple pounds. Jesus. Lara, Kirkland, Trout, Angulo, (his last few fights at 154) were all the same size, bigger or within a pound of Canelo's fight night weight. It's documented too you can go look at it, use google fgt. And now Smith, a guy who is visibly bigger and taller than Canelo at 154. You'll see at the weigh in. On fight night they will be the same size or within a pound or two of each other
          Wow canelo fans are just the worst. I gaurantee you weighs around 175 now. He needs to move up already thats why everyone is giving him ****. Hes outgrown the weight class thats why he fought at 155 for the past couple of years. I have no idea how he is even making 154 for this fight, probably going to pass out on weigh in day. If you fight at 155 because you cant make 154 . Its time to move up.

Oh wait, theres this dude named GGG at 160, thats probably why canelo cant muster up some balls and fight at his natural weight. It all makes sense now.

Keep nuthugging the coward.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

The point is that Canelo really IS havier than GGG. He just drains himself to JMW, but he's a MW. The fight should be at 160. No CW bull****.
            Dont even bother, hes just a moron who cant recognize facts. He just spews random insults out of anger when you critisize his beloved ginger puta.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

lol well if he's heavier and bigger than GGG then they can fight at 155 can't they?

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                Wow canelo fans are just the worst. I gaurantee you weighs around 175 now. He needs to move up already thats why everyone is giving him ****. Hes outgrown the weight class thats why he fought at 155 for the past couple of years. I have no idea how he is even making 154 for this fight, probably going to pass out on weigh in day. If you fight at 155 because you cant make 154 . Its time to move up.

Oh wait, theres this dude named GGG at 160, thats probably why canelo cant muster up some balls and fight at his natural weight. It all makes sense now.

Keep nuthugging the coward.
                You guarantee me huh? How can you guarantee that you fckng moron? Are you in his camp or his doctor?

Like I said, this is coming from a Wilder fan, the paper champ who begged the WBC to let him fight voluntaries so he can avoid Povetkin fck outta here

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                  Draw your own conclusions here.

Canelo vs Lara - 171
                  Canelo vs Angulo - 174
                  Canelo vs Floyd (catchweight of 152) - 166.8
                  Canelo vs Trout - 172
                  Are you going to state the opponents weights or just leave it at that?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    This is 100% true. Besides, as long as Canelo makes the contract weight he is legal and breaking no rules. Complaining Posters on here should be complaining about current weigh in rules and not the boxers who follow the rules and do nothing wrong. Canelo is a hell of a good fighter and gets more hate on this board than any boxer except GGG. That's the way it seems to work. The better the fighter the bigger the hate for him. I predict Canelo will KO Smith who is just as big as he is. Then the crybabies will claim Canelo was a cruiserweight in the ring.
                    lol yupp. Smith is obviously bigger, looks drained actually. His neck is pencil thin right now. After tomorrow night "Canelo weighs more than Kovalev on fight night!!"

Comment

You guarantee me huh? How can you guarantee that you fckng moron? Are you in his camp or his doctor?

Like I said, this is coming from a Wilder fan, the paper champ who begged the WBC to let him fight voluntaries so he can avoid Povetkin fck outta here
                      Because hes hiding it thats why. If he still weighed around 172 he wouldnt be hiding ****. And wouldnt create 155 because of weight making struggles. Hes draining himself to avoid guys his own size AKA ggg. Thats fact, every real boxing fan knows this except for you canelo fans who are still clinging onto his nuts.

Also funny how you bash wilder for supposedly avoiding his mandatory when your boy canelo literally dropped the belt to avoid his mandatory.Dumbass lmao
                      Last edited by RussB23; 09-16-2016, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X