Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury has brought more excitement as HW Champ in two months then Wlad did in 10 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    ignore him he's a tiresome nerdling. he think's his boxing knowledge is second to none because he predicted fury would win then proceeded to spend weeks on here acting like he had won the lottery and it was the greatest prediction of all time, it was embarrassing.

luckily i have him on ignore and only see his posts when people quote him unfortunately.
    pretty sure he's the same guy who wished death by cancer to david haye... ( because he's fury's no.1 fanboy apparently )

welcome to NSB bud!
    Thanks, happy to be here.

At least he has some personality (I'll let you decide whether I mean Fury or the Non-casual)

Comment

Acting like a pro wrestler instead of the heavyweight champion of the world may be excitement to you but it isn't excitement to me. His over the top display with Wilder after Wilder won his fight wasn't exciting. It was classless and uncalled for and as fake as a three dollar bill. He had no intention of fighting Wilder then and there for free. As a boxing fan my excitement comes from fights in the ring. His dominate win over Wlad was not exciting. Wlad was a good champion for many years. He fought all worthy challengers in a timely manner and defended his title often. He usually ended his fights by knock out. He did so without any sideshow theatrics or singing any unwanted songs to a captive audience. Fury is the true heavyweight champion of the world. He could act with dignity and let his fists do the talking like many heavyweight champions before him. He could also continue to act like a classless clown, an attention hog and an immature giant 10 year old bully.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Acting like a pro wrestler instead of the heavyweight champion of the world may be excitement to you but it isn't excitement to me. His over the top display with Wilder after Wilder won his fight wasn't exciting. It was classless and uncalled for and as fake as a three dollar bill. He had no intention of fighting Wilder then and there for free. As a boxing fan my excitement comes from fights in the ring. His dominate win over Wlad was not exciting. Wlad was a good champion for many years. He fought all worthy challengers in a timely manner and defended his title often. He usually ended his fights by knock out. He did so without any sideshow theatrics or singing any unwanted songs to a captive audience. Fury is the true heavyweight champion of the world. He could act with dignity and let his fists do the talking like many heavyweight champions before him. He could also continue to act like a classless clown, an attention hog and an immature giant 10 year old bully.
        So Wilder doesn't act like a pro wrestler when he comes to the ring wearing a mask and shouting his catchphrase slogan?

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
          Might want to lay off your mother's crack pipe the next time you think it's wise to compare Tyson f'n Fury with Muhammad Ali. Fury doesn't have 1/10th of Ali's charisma and his trash talk isn't that special either. Ali was the most entertaining trash talker of all time.
          I agree, but Tyson Fury has some very interesting interviews as well.

He's not always a clown... and Ali also behaved like a clown and made commotion quite abit too. It sells

Comment

Fury is a gypsy. I believe the USA has gypsies too. Many are not classy if I am honest.

Comment

Actually thinking about it, Mike Tyson was loved and one of the classless Champs around LOL. Many boxers simply aren't classy and that's because of where they are from...

Pretty sure Tyson was named after Mike too.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                he's right bud. Fury is not in any way shape or form comparable to Ali. and it's blasphemy to suggest so imo.

Arrogance and how loud you are does not equate to charisma in my book, It just goes to show what a lack of charisma there is in the public eye these day's, all you have to do is be extremely arrogant and keep saying how great/handsome you are and suddenly you are incredibly charismatic and comparable to ali!

Guy's like fury and mcgregor (ufc) who are constantly compared to Ali are no more charismatic than the average joe you'd meet in the street.
                Again this makes zero sense to me unless you consider Ali some god like all powerful entity in boxing. He's just a guy to me. A guy who did amazing things in the sport of boxing, but a guy right there with Ray Robinson, Willie Pep, Ricardo Lopez & so many others who did similar things. Plus it seems like the #1 piece of evidence that Fury is in no way like Ali is charisma. I'd say charisma doesn't necessarily have to play a part in **** talking which they both were/are great at.

And cmon I gotta take some credibility points from you for saying Fury gots the charisma of some bloke off the street. That clearly isn't the case. I contend its nearly impossible to dislike Fury if you got an open mind & aren't a tight ass person when you just listen to him talking as a person. So you can suggest he's not on Ali's level of charisma & get no argument from me, but he's without question one of the more charismatic people in boxing today.

Acting like a pro wrestler instead of the heavyweight champion of the world may be excitement to you but it isn't excitement to me.
                I take it you are no Ali fan since he bit a large part of his persona from a pro wrestler?

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly. Wlad was great and I respect his accomplishments, but he was boring as all hell in and out of the ring. I hope Fury beats him again in the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Again this makes zero sense to me unless you consider Ali some god like all powerful entity in boxing. He's just a guy to me. A guy who did amazing things in the sport of boxing, but a guy right there with Ray Robinson, Willie Pep, Ricardo Lopez & so many others who did similar things. Plus it seems like the #1 piece of evidence that Fury is in no way like Ali is charisma. I'd say charisma doesn't necessarily have to play a part in **** talking which they both were/are great at.

And cmon I gotta take some credibility points from you for saying Fury gots the charisma of some bloke off the street. That clearly isn't the case. I contend its nearly impossible to dislike Fury if you got an open mind & aren't a tight ass person when you just listen to him talking as a person. So you can suggest he's not on Ali's level of charisma & get no argument from me, but he's without question one of the more charismatic people in boxing today.

I take it you are no Ali fan since he bit a large part of his persona from a pro wrestler?
                    I usually agree with your posts man but you are dead wrong on this one. Fury is nowhere near Ali in terms of charisma or natural talent. Ali had a way with words that Fury does not. He was also a great physical specimen. He was a heavyweight who moved like lightweight. He probably had the fastest feet of any heavyweight ever. Ali is also probably one of the only top heavyweights to never get KO'd. Yes, his corner stopped a fight once but he was never KO'd.

Fury is awkward, cumbersome, and says incredibly stupid things. His reign at heavyweight will likely be a short one. He's getting so much undeserved hype for beating a Vladimir Klitsckho who was clearly passed his best.

Comment

The subject of the thread is agreeable. Only thing I liked about Klit's Ho, was when he got pummeled by the South African Freddie Mercury (Corrie Sanders).

Did anyone here even knew Corrie Sanders died in 2012 at the age of only 46 due to an armed robbery where he got shot? I had no clue. This was never in the news just because he isn't American. It's kinda sad.

Only in South African where a group of blacks can shoot a white man and not a cry foul of racism is involved. If Sanders shot at blacks it would have been a racism issue.

Anyway, King Meat, that pic of Floyd and Manny is that real or photoshopped?

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      Furys a troll. And i like it

Comment

Working...
                      X