Kellerman calls out Top Rank/Bob Arum!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did he say specifically? Missed it

Comment

But at the end of the broadcast Kellerman was saying Bob Arum and Top Rank are the best promotional company of all time and know how to set up fights

Wtf

Comment

For some odd reason, it seemed like he was forced to hold back in the Pacman-Marquez fight. When the others was jocking Pacman, he was like ,"well the judges could have it for Marquez". He didn't say much. I think that hbo wasn't having anyone keep it real.

Comment

Did anyone else catch Kellerman jockin Bob Arum at the end of the broadcast?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
            But at the end of the broadcast Kellerman was saying Bob Arum and Top Rank are the best promotional company of all time and know how to set up fights

Wtf
            He said they been on Top for 40 years, and know how to set up fights for their guys (To make them look good) The second part is not really a compliment.

Can someone upload what the thread starter is talking about.

Comment

oh man kellerman is gonna get the boot if he keeps that up

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                He said they been on Top for 40 years, and know how to set up fights for their guys (To make them look good) The second part is not really a compliment.

Can someone upload what the thread starter is talking about.
                He said Bob Arum is the greatest promoter of all time.............

uhhh yeah

Comment

hahahaha no one else is going to keep it real except teddy atlas and they have him doing friday night fights. during the marquez and pac fight kellerman DEFINITELY HELD BACK... he made a comment about pac hasnt fought anyone since marquez lol. then i dont recall him making another comment the whole night

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    For some odd reason, it seemed like he was forced to hold back in the Pacman-Marquez fight. When the others was jocking Pacman, he was like ,"well the judges could have it for Marquez". He didn't say much. I think that hbo wasn't having anyone keep it real.
                    I agree 100%...what kills me is Jim Gray will yelled "BIG LEFT HAND by Pac" just to have it clearly miss in the replay!!! I'll take Merchant even tho he's a hater over Steward and Gray...Max is the only commentator I really wanna hear even tho hes not 100% right all the time, at least he's close.

Comment

Originally posted by Pactards GTFO View Post
                      oh man kellerman is gonna get the boot if he keeps that up
                      Unfortunately, that might be the case.

Comment

Working...
                      X