Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luis Ortiz vs Dillian Whyte Signed, Sealed And Delivered - Announcement Coming Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
    I don't think Ortiz can keep up the pace for 12 rounds like Whyte can, this is a young mans sport and Whyte is getting better and fitter every fight....

I see Ortiz winning the first half of the fight, but if Whyte can survive he can stop Ortiz late.... the same prediction I had for the Wilder fight pretty much. Blueprint is there now, take him deep , survive then finish him. Who knows how much Ortiz has declined since the Wilder fight?
    Ortiz would have declined, you don’t take those wilder shots and bounce back unscathed. But Whyte gets gassed too, and until he learns to conserve his energy...well yeah. We saw what Parker did to whyte in round 12, and I’d bet Usyk hits harder than Parker does.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      I don't think Ortiz can keep up the pace for 12 rounds like Whyte can, this is a young mans sport and Whyte is getting better and fitter every fight....

I see Ortiz winning the first half of the fight, but if Whyte can survive he can stop Ortiz late.... the same prediction I had for the Wilder fight pretty much. Blueprint is there now, take him deep , survive then finish him. Who knows how much Ortiz has declined since the Wilder fight?
      Don't start the excuses already, at least wait until Whyte wipes the floor with him.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Ortiz would have declined, you don’t take those wilder shots and bounce back unscathed. But Whyte gets gassed too, and until he learns to conserve his energy...well yeah. We saw what Parker did to whyte in round 12, and I’d bet Usyk hits harder than Parker does.

Comment

War Body Snatcher, war King Kong!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Whyte going to beat Ortiz easier than Wilder did. We're going to see cries of Ortiz is now shot but wasn't against Wilder all over the board when it happens.
            Its already been said in this very thread

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Comment

Whyte going to beat Ortiz easier than Wilder did. We're going to see cries of Ortiz is now shot but wasn't against Wilder all over the board when it happens.
              If the fight actually does get made let's do a points wager. I think Ortiz schools Whyte

Comment

Don't start the excuses already, at least wait until Whyte wipes the floor with him.
                Hey, I'm a Whyte fan, but facts are Ortiz barely made the fight with Wilder due to high blood pressure... he then got KO'd and hasn't fought 2 rounds since, he's getting older all the time. I'd say the same about Povetkin after getting KO'd by Joshua and being another 6 months older.

I said Ortiz was seriously declined before the Wilder fight and questioned his ability to go 12 rounds.... that decline will only have got worse.

Comment

Whyte beats Ortiz and I can't wait to see it . Let me guess 'Ortiz was never the same doe!!!!!!'

Comment

WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ortiz by 8RD KO

Comment

Wilder will end up as the guy with the second easiest win over Luiz Ortiz in 2018

Comment

Working...
                      X