Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the greater achievement by Pacquiao or Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghazan View Post
    Pacquaio beating the three Mexican greats Barrera,Morales and Marquez twice each.

FMJ beating the undefeated Corrales,Hatton,Alvarez with ease.

Which is the greater achievement?
    Losses should be considered too in manny's round robin. What's with this have your cake and eat it too mentality boxing fans have?

Morales beat him once, and Marquez beat him thrice.

Comment

Floyd's resume is better. Deal with it

Comment

I don't know why people keep saying Corrales was a great win for Floyd

If yall know the background info for that fight, Corrales was so drained that he was seen backstage right before the fight eating a huge meat sub and could barely move

Hatton was lineal at 140 but Floyd fought a bloated version of him at 47

Canelo was 22 years old when he signed the contract and even tho floyd had a title at 54 and said that he considered Cotto a undefeated fighter because he was drained, he still drained his ass to where he could only eat half a cucumber for dinner and he still ran from him all night

Pacquiao's win over Barrera is better than Floyd's entire resume put together

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          I don't know why people keep saying Corrales was a great win for Floyd

If yall know the background info for that fight, Corrales was so drained that he was seen backstage right before the fight eating a huge meat sub and could barely move

Hatton was lineal at 140 but Floyd fought a bloated version of him at 47

Canelo was 22 years old when he signed the contract and even tho floyd had a title at 54 and said that he considered Cotto a undefeated fighter because he was drained, he still drained his ass to where he could only eat half a cucumber for dinner and he still ran from him all night

Pacquiao's win over Barrera is better than Floyd's entire resume put together
          Floyd beats the dog ***** out of Barrera.

Comment

Obliterating Barrera > Castillo, Corrales and Bumnelo

Pacquiao beat them at their best weightclasses. All 3 are ATG's. Marquez was in his prime in the first fight. Barrera was close to his prime. Drawing and stopping them is better than anything Mayweather has done

Comment

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/1/H/u/U/1HuUt/images.jpg[/IMG]

Easiest. Question. Ever.

It's Manny.

Comment

even floyd’s mom would say pacquiao.

Comment

bookmarked..........

Comment

What's the point of making these threads when it is known Floyd is an "unpopular" fighter? People will vote based on emotion and not objectivity. I was around for all those fights, didn't get second hand results by watching youtube videos and judging the fighters at the tail end of their careers like the younglings on this site. Based on all the circumstances, Floyd wins are better. The thing about Manny that I have beef with is that he fights one fighter too many damn times. Get it right the first time, and usually the rematch comes too far out after they either age or been defeated by someone else. The last undefeated fighter Manny has fought he lost to, albeit controversial, but it was still deemed close for the judge to even get away with a robbery.
                    Manny will always win a popularity contest between him and Floyd for reasons I dare not stated; morever, it was this very same popularity that caused Bob Arum and Freddie to get away with avoiding a fight between the two. Logics goes out the window when it comes to critiquing Mayweather. Mayweather has his ways, even most of time I disagree with many things he's done, but the one thing I will not try and take away from him is his boxing accomplishments. I see shameless posters hype his opponents only to shun them after he's defeated them, then turn around and called them "bums"...for what? Just by losing to one of the best to lace them up? Based on what I seen here is that Mayweather will never fight a "good" fighter unless he loses to that fighter, so if he ends up retiring undefeated all his wins will be against "bums". Dude loses even though he wins. SMDH.

Comment

as someone who watched boxing back then, only one i'm impressed by with pac is barrera really great win for pac

the marquez fights were great but it's not impressive to lose 3 times out of 4

the only fight that mattered with morales was the first one which he lost but danny garcia beat morales to, so danny has a better win than floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X