Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux is an exceptional, superb, A+ once in a lifetime fighter. Lol.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nut5iNyaF8ce View Post
    Yeah, So? He still only a 1 weight division champ. Try 5 weight classes like Mayweather, Oscar, etc before calling him once in a lifetime fighter.

Mikey spark his ass at 126.

Oh the mighty featherweight division lol
    Quite possibly the weakest division there is.

Mikey as in the guy who is feasting on Gamboa's leftovers?

Why does Rigondeaux have to move up when there is still loads to do at 122?
    Why don't Mikey go up, fight guys his own size?
    Gamboa, Uchiyama, Mendez are all at 130 (Rigondeaux beat Gamboa & Mendez in the AMs btw)
    Why don't he go up and fight them instead of feasting on 11 loss Salidos?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      If Rigondeaux was a black American he would be hailed as the second coming of Pernell Whitaker!
      not really, because he's not anywhere near as good as Pete. sorry, mate.

Comment

April 13th, come back and mock me then, you won't be nowhere to be seen!

You'll understand why I said that and you will no longer be blinded. You'll see what I've always seen in Rigondeaux.

If Rigondeaux was a black American he would be hailed as the second coming of Pernell Whitaker!

Go study his footwork, his reflexes, his defense, speed, accuracy, timing, counterpunching ability you'll realise what I said is true.

I don't have to tell you his achievements, they speak for themselves.
        Probably not.

Not really comparable.

But look at my sig.

I'm a believer in the house of Rigo.

Comment

What does race or nationality have to do with this? Those of us who think Rigo is overrated base it on his small number of pro fights and the subpar performances he's had in a couple of them.

And we're picking a brown Filipino (not a black man) to beat him down come April 13.

I'm afraid that you need to go back to the drawing board with this excuse.

Comment

He beat the great PR hype job who was also the number 1 guy in the division and regarded as dangerous by virtually everybody. He didn't just beat him once, he beat him twice both decisively.

That doesn't count for anything?

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
              He beat the great PR hype job who was also the number 1 guy in the division and regarded as dangerous by virtually everybody. He didn't just beat him once, he beat him twice both decisively.

That doesn't count for anything?

No not really and fighting the PR hype job doesn't either

Comment

April 13th, come back and mock me then, you won't be nowhere to be seen!

You'll understand why I said that and you will no longer be blinded. You'll see what I've always seen in Rigondeaux.

Go study his footwork, his reflexes, his defense, speed, accuracy, timing, counterpunching ability you'll realise what I said is true.

I don't have to tell you his achievements, they speak for themselves.
                He's damn skilled, but he's a stop and go kind of fighter, he doesn't move around while letting his hands go, and he has to be real comfortable before he decides to take the initiative. This is why I doubt he'll ever get compared to Whitaker, Pernell could do it all in the ring. What Rigo is, is a damn good body puncher, counter puncher, can throw every punch in the book with good coordination, great footwork, good power, but he's predominantly a mid range counter puncher. He doesn't box like a Pernell and he doesn't sit in the pocket neither, he hasn't shown any of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  No not really and fighting the PR hype job doesn't either
                  You're making it really easy to cheer for Donaire.

Comment

Oh the mighty featherweight division lol
                    Quite possibly the weakest division there is.

Mikey as in the guy who is feasting on Gamboa's leftovers?

Why does Rigondeaux have to move up when there is still loads to do at 122?
                    Why don't Mikey go up, fight guys his own size?
                    Gamboa, Uchiyama, Mendez are all at 130 (Rigondeaux beat Gamboa & Mendez in the AMs btw)
                    Your fighter is once in a lifetime fighter. Whats another 4 pounds for the greatest once in a lifetime fighter? Mikey would kick that butt at 126 and Mikey go up to 130 and kick Gamboa's as the next day.

Comment

Dan (mis/ab)using those phrases like they're going out of style again. to add to "life and death" and "C class", we now have "feasting".

how was Mikey "feasting" on Salido? that was a significant step up for any fighter at his stage of competitive progression, an excellent opponent for a young pro's first title challenge.

is he really relying solely on bringing up Salido's losses to discredit him? really?

this guy's gonna get a shock about Rigo.

Comment

Working...
                      X