Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux is an exceptional, superb, A+ once in a lifetime fighter. Lol.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigondeaux is an exceptional, superb, A+ once in a lifetime fighter. Lol.

Damn! taking nutthugging in a whole new level. I thought Pacquiao fans were nuts. The Cuban cigar took it. Lol.

I hope this guy won't become and d*ck hopper and jump onto Gamboa's, then Lara's nuts if Donaire lay Rigo out.

I read that earlier lol. I'm sure he knows he is exaggerating. The guy has like 9 fights lol. Maybe he could become this but If he's A+ then guys like Martinez must not even have a letter grade

Comment

April 13th, come back and mock me then, you won't be nowhere to be seen!

You'll understand why I said that and you will no longer be blinded. You'll see what I've always seen in Rigondeaux.

If Rigondeaux was a black American he would be hailed as the second coming of Pernell Whitaker!

Go study his footwork, his reflexes, his defense, speed, accuracy, timing, counterpunching ability you'll realise what I said is true.

I don't have to tell you his achievements, they speak for themselves.

Comment

not too many fighters with his amateur pedigree I dare you to name one you seen in your life time that comes close

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

You'll understand why I said that and you will no longer be blinded. You'll see what I've always seen in Rigondeaux.

If Rigondeaux was a black American he would be hailed as the second coming of Pernell Whitaker!

Go study his footwork, his reflexes, his defense, speed, accuracy, timing, counterpunching ability you'll realise what I said is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
            I read that earlier lol. I'm sure he knows he is exaggerating. The guy has like 9 fights lol. Maybe he could become this but If he's A+ then guys like Martinez must not even have a letter grade
            I support Marquez and call him legend but calling Marquez once in a lifetime A+ fighter sounds goofy to me. Lets wait til Rigo becomes at least 3 weight champion.

Rigo go up to 126 and fight Mikey. Rigo is just a 1 weight division champ that gotta belt from Rico Ramos.

Comment

lol i don't think being black american or black cuban matter at all. Isn't Quillin Black cuban? I like him more than Rigo lol but thats just me

Comment

Yeah, So? He still only a 1 weight division champ. Try 5 weight classes like Mayweather, Oscar, etc before calling him once in a lifetime fighter.

Mikey spark his ass at 126.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                  lol i don't think being black american or black cuban matter at all. Isn't Quillin Black cuban? I like him more than Rigo lol but thats just me

Course it matters if Adrien Broner was a white Brit for example or a Mexican or whatever, the whole world would be saying he was a hypejob and fought nothing but bums. He wouldn't get anywhere near the praise he does.

Quillin is American with a Cuban father/grandfather.
                  He was born & raised in America, American schooled.

Comment

Course it matters if Adrien Broner was a white Brit for example or a Mexican or whatever, the whole world would be saying he was a hypejob and fought nothing but bums. He wouldn't get anywhere near the praise he does.

Quillin is American with a Cuban father/grandfather.
                    He was born & raised in America, American schooled.
                    Your right on that. Broner only gets popular because he feeds off of Floyd fans and hype.
                    Well hopefully we get to witness Rigo become something

Comment

Working...
                    X