Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lifetime bet: Froch beats Abraham, name your terms............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
    Your terms are accepted sir! Now if you accept my terms we have a deal.

I don't have many points but 100% of what I have go to you. Also you must have a lifetime Calzaghe avatar of my choosing & a "Joe Calzaghe is underated" sig.

how do those terms sound?
    I will NOT accept your terms! No way would I do that for some european bums that will lose to superior fighters like Ward & Dirrell.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      I will NOT accept your terms! No way would I do that for some european bums that will lose to superior fighters like Ward & Dirrell.
      Bit of a bum yourself then ain't u , all mouth

Comment

Bumping fer Justice me hearties!

I can only assume that since nobody has accepted my term(s) deep deep deep down in your cold dark Froch hatin' souls ya'll dirty beer swigging swabs know who the bettar fighter be.

Yarr....

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
          Bumping fer Justice me hearties!

I can only assume that since nobody has accepted my term(s) deep deep deep down in your cold dark Froch hatin' souls ya'll dirty beer swigging swabs know who the bettar fighter be.

Yarr....

How bout this Rossiboy.

If Abraham KOs Froch you have to put something in your avatar for a lifetime (probably something fruity and gay).

And if Froch KOs Abraham I have to have something of your choosing in my avatar for life?

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
            How bout this Rossiboy.

If Abraham KOs Froch you have to put something in your avatar for a lifetime (probably something fruity and gay).

And if Froch KOs Abraham I have to have something of your choosing in my avatar for life?
            Well it is KO only and I do think it will goto points but ok mate; deal so long as I am free to make signature bets in parallel with this one - that ok?

Comment

Froch will win this.

Comment

Bumping this thread when froch gets knocked out will be enough for me

Comment

natas bitched out. typical hopkins fan

Comment

Originally posted by Le4 View Post
                    natas bitched out. typical hopkins fan
                    all your points says Abraham wins. Man up. Or you'll probably wait till I'm way past my prime to bet me, then retire and say your an all time great.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      Bi
                      tch
                      ass post.

They only thing they're superior at are sucking.

And running.

And holding.

"peeleft:

Comment

Working...
                      X