Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn: BJS/Andrade 50/50 to happen, Kautondokwa signed to fight for vacant if off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn: BJS/Andrade 50/50 to happen, Kautondokwa signed to fight for vacant if off

https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelBe...6944963585?p=v

They could always shift the venue to the UK and compensate Andrade for the change.

Comment

Warren will go mental if Catanddickwad gets the shot

Comment

Would they actually strip BJS that soon if they were gonna strip him? I mean the fights in 3 weeks & BJS's story of the nasal spray would seem to make this a lil more complicated. UK cats who test all year are saying this is cool. VADA is the ones saying it isn't or that would seem to be the case.

I wonder if BJS disclosed he was using this on the sheet he gots to fill out before being tested. I would assume not since we are in this position, but I've not heard if its the case or not.

Comment

Hearn is right to get his man the title **** against a clean fighter.

Comment

If they don't let Saunders fight because he used an over the counter nasal spray that might be a new record in stupidity for banning the use of harmless stuff that no boxer uses to improve his fighting ability.

Comment

I thought he'd broken no WADA rules? Haven't kept up with this one.

Comment

Working...
              X