Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Don't Think Keith Thurman Will Ever Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
    GTFOH with those bull***** excuses! Why does it matter who a fighter is signed to? Spence and his fanboys like yourself are claiming he's the best but keep making up excuses on why he shouldn't fight Crawford! "Other side of the street bull*****"
    Listen rookie...if you knew about the history between Bob Arum and Al Haymon dating back to the Floyd days then you wouldn't make such an asinine statement. Spencer would be the s..h..i..t out of Crawford. That overrated Arum hype machine. This dude beat a school teacher and a one-legged bum and he's P4P at 147? Dude go comment on men's figure skating or something because (in my Roger Mayweather voice) "You don't know s..h..i..t about boxing) Lmao!!

Comment

Bob Arum is going to ensure that Crawford fights only Top Rank Fighters, or fighters not affiliated with a network.

Who will Crawford fight next? I'm willing to bet its gonna be friggin ALexander Besputin, who will be marketed as the welterweight version of Loma.

Let's be real here for a second. Crawford and Spence would be interesting but its no Contest. Spence hasn't ducked a single boxer. From the time he stepped on the scene, he's been calling out the top welters...and the only one to date, to step to, has been Brook.

So, keep the hate and vitriol to a minimum and appreciate the fighter that Spence is.

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
        GTFOH with those bull***** excuses! Why does it matter who a fighter is signed to? Spence and his fanboys like yourself are claiming he's the best but keep making up excuses on why he shouldn't fight Crawford! "Other side of the street bull*****"
        Fact of the matter is...Bob Arum has a horrible track record of making fights outside of his own stable. THAT'S A FACT!

I still call into question Crawford's intentions when he re-signed with Top Rank, KNOWING his biggest fights at welter were in another stable. You simply CANNOT ignore these bread crumbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Thaman2x View Post
          Fact of the matter is...Bob Arum has a horrible track record of making fights outside of his own stable. THAT'S A FACT!

I still call into question Crawford's intentions when he re-signed with Top Rank, KNOWING his biggest fights at welter were in another stable. You simply CANNOT ignore these bread crumbs.
          Crawford still had two years of his contract to run. They simply upgraded his terms.

Comment

And with Keith Thurman, he’s gonna stay injured as long as I keep winning. So I mean, I don’t think me and him ever gonna fight. He mess around and retire, I’ll get that WBC belt.”

#FACTS Keith will stay injured as long as Spence keeps winning lol

Comment

Keith Thurman is b**** made when it comes to Erroll Spence. He was so quick to get on Danny Garcia when he first made the move to WW and he's constantly beefing with Porter but he goes to shuck and jive mode when Spence comes up. Keith watch Mikey Garcia and see how you step up to the plate like a man son lol haha

Comment

The thing with Keith is that he’s clearly a different man when Spence and Crawford are brought into the conversation.

He was all about fighting Paulie Malignaggi, Danny Garcia, Robert Guerrero, Luis Collazo, Amir
                Khan etc. Aways calling those guys out in a bold and boisterous manner...

It’s too coincidental that when it comes to the likes of Spence that he’s stating reasons to NOT fight him. This is unlike the Keith Thurman we use to know.

The only thing we can conclude is that there is something he sees in Spence that makes him not want that fight. Something about Errol
                has him spooked.

Comment

Bs!!!!!!

Errol knows Thurman has been injured and to say he is scared or want fight him is BS! Shut up and fight Crawford bad boy! Also Mickey will test you Spence so dont think because you're bigger its going to be easy because it will not be easy Spence promise you that!

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
                    Thurman should keep Mayweathers name out of his mouth. He couldn’t hold Mayweathers jock strap. He’s a fraud. He went from “DON’T DUCK ME SON!” To Pauli Malignaggi to “I need to rehab my arm, and get better. The fight will come together eventually”.
                    Salty as my bro salty as.........

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
                      Listen rookie...if you knew about the history between Bob Arum and Al Haymon dating back to the Floyd days then you wouldn't make such an asinine statement. Spencer would be the s..h..i..t out of Crawford. That overrated Arum hype machine. This dude beat a school teacher and a one-legged bum and he's P4P at 147? Dude go comment on men's figure skating or something because (in my Roger Mayweather voice) "You don't know s..h..i..t about boxing) Lmao!!
                      Spencer is good don't know he beats Crawford though.

Comment

Working...
                      X