No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: Thurman Wants Rematch, Negotiations Have Begun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter: Thurman Wants Rematch, Negotiations Have Begun

WBC welterweight champion Shawn Porter (29-2-1, 17 KOs) is waiting to get word on the outcome of the ongoing negotiations for an ordered rematch with Keith Thurman, who holds the WBA title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Keith takes this with no tune ups then i take back everything i said about him lol.
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-01-2018, 10:50 AM.

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

If Keith takes this with no tune ups then i take back everything i said about him lol.
    Everyone would have to, not just you lol.

Comment

Michael Benson...

Comment

I really didn't care much for this match but since its a unification its all good, its a must happen.

Comment

I fkn knew it!! I said numerous times that porter would rematch thurman before he ever dared to face spence! He knows he has a chance vs thurman and no chance what so ever vs spence! All this means is that we will not be seeing bud vs spence until sometime in 2020 smfh!!!

Comment

Thurman needs to make up for lost time. No time for tune-ups. He already knows Porter, so get in the gym and find the right sparring partners, make this fight in early 2019.

Comment

Lol, Thurman is definitely taking a tune up before facing Porter. Maybe he could fight his tune up in like January or February and quickly turn around for a April or May showdown vs Porter?

Comment

This rumor has been going on for a while. Maybe it'll make unification of the division quicker

Comment

Im cool with this as a fight but will anybody ever fight Spence??

Comment

I might side with Porter if Thurman fights him coming off of a layoff. That seems like among the last guys you'd wanna fight coming off of a long layoff.

I'd still rather see Spence vs Porter doe of any makeable 147 fight next. Thurman probably does need a bs tuneup fight. Bud vs any PBC guy isn't happening. So for me right now Spence vs Porter seems like the fight to make.

I'd rather see Spence fight Porter over Mikey. Sh^t man make me the master of the PBC universe & I'd make Spence vs Porter, throw Thurman in some top 20 guy fight & have the Garcia's (Mikey & Danny) fight to legitimize Mikey at 147 or knock him down to a lesser level at 147 or stick to the lower weight guys. Take things from there for the rest of the year with the Spence vs Porter winner, Thurman & Mikey if he made himself relevant.

Comment

Working...
                    X