No announcement yet.

Whyte vs Chisora 2 done. Press conference tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whyte vs Chisora 2 done. Press conference tomorrow

Totally disappointed in the way this fight has been pushed for that date. This fight would always be there, I don’t see the need for a rematch now, Whyte should be gunning for Ortiz/Breazeale. Especially after Hearn said this fight was dead last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Totally disappointed in the way this fight has been pushed for that date. This fight would always be there, I don’t see the need for a rematch now, Whyte should be gunning for Ortiz/Breazeale. Especially after Hearn said this fight was dead last week.
      Everything about this was to put heat on Chisora. Mention Ortiz so Chisora comes off his demands a bit. Hearn had no intention of making any fight but this one for December.

Comment

Why? They were always planning a PPV to go against Frampton/Warrington on that date. Whyte v Ortiz/Breazeale wouldn't sell.

Anyway, he's nailed on to fight AJ for big money in April.

That's if he beats 'War Chisora'

Comment

Anything aside whyte /breazeale as final eliminator to wilder's wbc belt, chisora fight is the best that can happen.

Whyte has his eyes on AJ's windmill money.

Comment

Finally they can stop the bs.

Comment

i hope chisora wins and with haye in his team he'll have solid training, no messing about

Comment

After talk of Whyte vs Ortiz this feels like a disappointment, but fair play to Del Boy on getting his rematch that he deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
                  i hope chisora wins and with haye in his team he'll have solid training, no messing about
                  Huh? Is this a different David Haye to the one I know? He was always messing about pulling out of fights, training on yachts etc.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
                    Good point, I can see chisora getting a late stoppage win.

Comment

Working...
                    X