No announcement yet.

Fury is the gutsiest guy in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury is the gutsiest guy in boxing

So many fighters are afraid of wilder and here we have fury 2 years removed from his last major fight willing to step in the ring to prove the king is back. A lot of fans take the king lightly and say he's a hype and yet he's the only one stepping up. He knows he beats wilder and takes back his throne. The toughtest and bravest guy in boxing going after the boogeyman after a little by retirement. Respect to the gypsy king.

I agree Fury does have balls but who knows if we'll actually see that fight in Nov. or Dec., I wouldn't hold my breath. It's pretty easy for boxers to go around saying they'll fight anyone, let's get it on right now, and then the fight never materializes because of promoters or management or because the fighters themselves don't actually want the fight at that moment.

In short, Fury is gutsy but the fight may or may not happen.

Hearn wants Wilder to fight Whyte in November, and then Joshua in the Spring. That's probably better for Wilder anyway.
    Last edited by Sable&Whitefish; 07-30-2018, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Win/Win situation for Fury...

*Wilder knocks him out, So what dude was outta the ring for a couple & still needed a tune-up but decided to fight the boogeyman instead & got put to sleep.

*Fury beats Wilder & automatically elevates himself to the top spot or even with AJ (on paper) & should reclaim his Linial status.

Comment

No i would say its big baby Miller but Fury did grow a pretty big gut

Comment

Wilder knocks Fury's head clean off, gutty indeed of him to commite suicide.

Comment

Fury fears no man.

Wilder doesn't have the skills and speed to compare to fury the only thing he has is a good right hand. Fury will negate that and dominate on points.

Miller is a joke all he does is talk he doesn't want any of the action

Comment

It seems like Fury would need like three more tune up fights to get to top form. He looked rusty AF in his comeback.

Comment

Fury just trying to steal some money bc thats what hes supposed to do ,Wilder on the other hand is avoiding money by taking this fight ( 15 Million crackhead money ....short term memory much ? ) ! Because its a risky fight against a guy capable of nullifying him so why risk it ?

We know why its bc Joshua hits hard and fights at close range , Wilder likes his chances more here and while thats true , funny how money is no longer the subject with him ? lol

That being said this fight is not going to be that exciting bc how both fight bc Wilder will not impose on Fury who will keep range ! Particularly if Fury wins and gets the Joshua fight you Wilder fan girls will be crying your eyes out . lol

Comment

Iparm aka ifctitles why you still so dumb?

Comment

I agree completely and the benefits from a fight like this are too many to count. It's high profile, should be bigger money, win or lose he still gets tons of exposure, the press conferences will be a hoot, and bottom line rusty or not he has a puncher's chance.

If he applies his big defensive heavyweight game plan and avoids getting caught he can make a show of it, but if he get's caught, (especially early) he won't recover like he did against Cunningham. Wilder hits too hard.

Guts or not, it's a smart business move and he's showing me a lot in that area of his game.

Comment

Working...
                    X