Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayorga Emotional: Time To Hang Up The Gloves, Says Goodbye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should hang up the booze and being a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Truth. Doesn't he retire between every fight?
      yep..............

Comment

Never a dull moment in or out of the ring. Hope he can stay retired and stay out of trouble.

Comment

Will never forget him lighting up a cigar in the ring after he beat Forrest! Thank you for that special moment el matador!

Comment

One of my favorite fighters. Too bad he stayed too long.
            Hope he has some $$$ saved to show for it all.

Comment

What a career wish he gave the MMA thing a miss and focussed on the boxing. Still the man beat Vernon Forrest TWICE. He was nuts I'll never forget his fight with Trinidad he was insane.

Comment

to be forreal forreal, Mayorga is the dude who truly got me INTO boxing. I mean, growing up I always seen boxing throughout my life because of my family, you grow up in a Mexican family your bound to be exposed to boxing and futbol (soccer)... but I never truly cared about boxing until about 2003/04 when I watched Mayorga stick his face out to Tito trinidad taunting him and giving him a free shot. I later seen him do that to Vernon Forrest and others as well with mixed results but I was absolutely fascinated by this fighter.

After that Trinidad fight I became a hardcore boxing fan because Mayorga showed so much balls and (perhaps stupidity as well) that captivated me. Been watching nonstop since then, although in recent times I've been kinda slacking with boxing these days, but Mayorga will always be my dude.

Comment

beat prime forrest twice. still cant believe it. and his fight with spinks had a shady ref. mayorga coulda been undisputed champ. this dude was real vulgar and disrespectful but turns out it was all an act. he played the game to sell tickets and it worked. salute.

Comment

He'll probably fight Margarito or RJJ next year. Depending on how much weight he piles on.

Comment

Keep slapping people's girlfriend's butt, Matador!

Comment

Working...
                      X