Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-14-2018, 08:32 PM #91
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 6258 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 27,823.27
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowsNestWest View Post
I mean clearly he agreed to something without knowing what exactly it was. I'm a Super Floyd Hater (It ain't hatin' if it's true) and I can say that he backed out based on the negative response he got for fighting a much smaller guy, but I could see how a language barrier caused some confusion on the terms. He looked wild nervous in the press conference. I just hope he stays retired as Manny's "I was injured" s*** is getting old.
In the professional world. You can't back out of a contract agreement once it's signed. That's unprofessional and not in any countries way of conducting business. If, everyone who does business can back out from a contract. That would be a pretty chaotic world to live in.

Secondly, Floyd has been in a lot of press conference to promote a fight. This is not the first Rodeo. He's a vet. You do a press conference after everything's been ironed out. The fact he did that is a biatch move. No excuses, Floyd didn't realize there will be kicking involved and he saw the kid can Kick and decided to FLAKE.. otherwise, if you think this will be a boxing match.. It will obviously be unfair for the kid, since he is only 120 lbs with a small reach, and not to mention is very short. It's only fair to allow the kid to kick.. So Floyd decided to ran coz the fight became REAL. That's a pussay move. No way around. He biatched out lolololololol

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-14-2018 at 08:56 PM.
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-14-2018, 08:41 PM #92
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 6258 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 27,823.27
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
Know whatís more embarrassing than holding a press conference for this joke fight?

Pulling out of it two days later on Instagram and not even allowing comments on the post ::
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 03:39 PM #93
Contender

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
CrowsNestWest is infamous around these partsCrowsNestWest is infamous around these partsCrowsNestWest is infamous around these partsCrowsNestWest is infamous around these partsCrowsNestWest is infamous around these partsCrowsNestWest is infamous around these partsCrowsNestWest is infamous around these partsCrowsNestWest is infamous around these partsCrowsNestWest is infamous around these partsCrowsNestWest is infamous around these partsCrowsNestWest is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 6,592.23
Default Mayfeather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
In the professional world. You can't back out of a contract agreement once it's signed. That's unprofessional and not in any countries way of conducting business. If, everyone who does business can back out from a contract. That would be a pretty chaotic world to live in.

Secondly, Floyd has been in a lot of press conference to promote a fight. This is not the first Rodeo. He's a vet. You do a press conference after everything's been ironed out. The fact he did that is a biatch move. No excuses, Floyd didn't realize there will be kicking involved and he saw the kid can Kick and decided to FLAKE.. otherwise, if you think this will be a boxing match.. It will obviously be unfair for the kid, since he is only 120 lbs with a small reach, and not to mention is very short. It's only fair to allow the kid to kick.. So Floyd decided to ran coz the fight became REAL. That's a pussay move. No way around. He biatched out lolololololol

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
I can't say he ran and di this and that, but he did ageree to something without knowing exactly what it was, which shows his lack of intelligence, but also, he wasn't going to fight an MMA fight either way, so it was weak to try to fight a guy 20lbs lighter and 4 inches shorter. I think he backed out soley because it didn't look good legacy wise, even though it wouldn't have affected his pro record
CrowsNestWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 08:31 AM #94
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 664 Post(s)
Boxing lives has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing lives has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing lives has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing lives has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing lives has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing lives has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing lives has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing lives has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing lives has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing lives has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing lives has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 8,577.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
Like I said, it's either he's a spineless coward or he is dumb as a box of rocks and if he is the latter, and was dumb for not being able to read a contract, I guess his whole entourage is as dumb as him since no one in his entourage was able to help Floyd understand what's in the contract. Either way, it's not a good look doll lolololol

Come on man the entourage is good at negotiating deals when itís in English. Letís be honest we know japs are sneaky. Letís not forget about Pearl Harbor. Last I checked black men donít speak Japanese. I mean unless you throw Charlie Ota in there good luck with that and he isnít on the Mayweather team. Besides it looks like team mayweather somehow learned Japanese and got the fight done. Now put some respect on Mayweathers name boy!! ✊
Boxing lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 08:42 AM #95
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2730 Post(s)
Boksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 16,623.69
lol - denium lol - denium Imagine it's your dad - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
Dildo Queen - denium F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown Your mum is a fat slag. - Paddy Mashdown 
So you can pretend it's Anthony Joshua's bell end. - ShoulderRoll Here's another for your collection ;) - Boxing Goat This is the medal for the biggest idiot on Boxingscene - Boxing Goat Have a brew, sir. Good post! - Tony Trick-Pony You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! for your collection - Sn1 For the collection - SuperHanz 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing lives View Post
Come on man the entourage is good at negotiating deals when itís in English. Letís be honest we know japs are sneaky. Letís not forget about Pearl Harbor. Last I checked black men donít speak Japanese. I mean unless you throw Charlie Ota in there good luck with that and he isnít on the Mayweather team. Besides it looks like team mayweather somehow learned Japanese and got the fight done. Now put some respect on Mayweathers name boy!! ✊
That's some good trolling, I agree Mayweather is a pus$y
Boksfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
bout, embarrassing, floyd, mayweather, pulling, rizin

User Tag List