Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-12-2018, 09:33 PM #41
Boxing

Quoted: 17967 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 49,539.78
Total Points: 49,931.78
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjl12 View Post
It's the same risk/reward mindset as boxing politics.

Why get beat up and earn less when you can be a prima donna football player and earn more? There are 50 players on a football squad with 30 teams. A much higher chance of going pro and, more importantly, if you dont make it pro - most athletes dont - you wont be as damaged in football than you would in boxing.

Football is also more popular socially which helps in college years when you want easiest vag/head possible...football captain or boxer?? I know which one I'd rather be from a "getting access to cheerleader boxes" perspective
Every other country has the same. 50 players on 30 teams is nothing compared to the amount of pro soccer teams/players that get paid very well. Americans just not wanting to give other countries credit. Maybe they should go create a combat sport only they compete in to make them feel better.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-12-2018, 09:34 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2905 Post(s)
Raggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 17,968.98
nobody likes you - %100 nobody likes you - %100 How does a d1ckhead like you not have a closet of d1cks - %100 Biggest d1ckhead in NSB - %100 here you girl little girl - %100 
you deserve a kick - %100 you deserve another kick - %100 and another - %100 left kick - %100 right kick - %100 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Keep fighting them trolls....LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck Eddie Hearn - -_- Good posts exposing Eddie the snake - -_- Have a slice you've earned it exposing Eddie the snake - -_- 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 

Yeah forget about Spence, Bud, Thurman, Mikey G, Hurd, Wilder, Porter, Prograis, the Charlo brothers, Benavidez, Miller, Browne, Andrade, Jacobs, G Davis, lmao. And Bud is the best pfp fighter today. Yeah American boxing is going down the drain lmao...
Raggamuffin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 09:37 PM #43
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 10207 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 36,393.04
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidbazooka View Post
Even if other countries do most Americans will just downplay it and act like they donít exist.

And this is coming from an American.

Bottom line is the days of srl, hagler, Holyfield etc are gone in America, certain boxing styles have really hurt the sport in the states.
What happens is that they turn out decent fighters but then want to rush to put them on those high pedestals.

That's not how it works. Legend status has to be earned through legendary accomplishments.
ShoulderRoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 09:52 PM #44
The Watcher

Quoted: 1205 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,818.22
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
The thing you miserable, jealous mofos need to understand is that Americans don't give a shyt. We love international fighters like Pac, GG, Loma, etc. It's only you guys who try to create this US vs other narrative. And, a few Americans decide to troll you so you make butthurt threads like this.
This right here.
STREET CLEANER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 09:53 PM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2905 Post(s)
Raggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,968.98
nobody likes you - %100 nobody likes you - %100 How does a d1ckhead like you not have a closet of d1cks - %100 Biggest d1ckhead in NSB - %100 here you girl little girl - %100 
you deserve a kick - %100 you deserve another kick - %100 and another - %100 left kick - %100 right kick - %100 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Keep fighting them trolls....LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck Eddie Hearn - -_- Good posts exposing Eddie the snake - -_- Have a slice you've earned it exposing Eddie the snake - -_- 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
What happens is that they turn out decent fighters but then want to rush to put them on those high pedestals.

That's not how it works. Legend status has to be earned through legendary accomplishments.
Sho, Pac face first aka face splat fans don't own an opinion on boxing anymore. They rarely post here anymore lol. Nowadays theyve resorted to what you've quoted. In Laymens terms to the cry baby Pac fans: Floyd boxed instead or brawling which angered Pac's fans to this day, lmao.
Raggamuffin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 09:56 PM #46
The Watcher

Quoted: 1205 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,818.22
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
Every other country has the same. 50 players on 30 teams is nothing compared to the amount of pro soccer teams/players that get paid very well. Americans just not wanting to give other countries credit. Maybe they should go create a combat sport only they compete in to make them feel better.
I want to know what is your financial opinion on all this
STREET CLEANER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 09:59 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5054 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,102.27
Total Points: 35,107.31
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

I am an American boxing fan and have been one for many many years. I understand America no longer dominates boxing and it doesn't bother me a bit. I have always either liked or disliked boxers based on what kind of fighter they are and to a lesser degree what kind of person they are. Where they live has nothing to do with how much I like them. A good fighter could come from outer Mongolia and I would like him just as much as if he was an American. I don't like fighters just because they are American and I can't stand some of them. I am a huge fan of the 4 non American top 5 pound for pound boxers you listed and also a huge fan of GGG who is at the top of my personal PFP top 10 best list. They all help to make boxing a great sport.
boliodogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 10:06 PM #48
Generation of Miracles

Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
Kagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,824.53
No Message - ИATAS206 Cool man.  Animes are cool. - jjbj2 kick this ignorant racist - Freedom. this guy can't even debate, he just goes straight to childish insults - happyman One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA good poster - A-Wolf Great poster - jas more like &quot;A Dumb Ni@@a&quot; - Neck Punch 
what kind of homo calls himself A Hot Ni@@a? - Neck Punch 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 

What's with this , "Mikey reps Mexico" crap lol. That's false. Mikey is as Mexican as ODLH. Hes never really been accepted by Mexicans. Hes an American boxing star
Kagami Taiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 10:22 PM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3922 Post(s)
THEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,263.10
The poster of truth! - JK1700 You're a dumb cock sucker who just happens to be a racist negro - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Ondeado View Post
Americans need to understand boxing is a international sport and not a american sport that only they play & dominate like american football & basketball! Top international sports like boxing & soccer/football are not dominated by Americans!

Today 4 of the Top 5 P4P boxers are non american.

- Canelo (Mexico)
- Usyk (Ukraine)
- Lomachenko (Ukraine)
- Inoue (Japan)
Why are you singling out America? Are you from Mexico? What does YOUR country dominate? America still is home to some of the best fighters in the world. Canelo won’t even fight in Mexico he’s basically American. America does dominate boxing, you named 4 boxers from three different locations that doesn’t prove nothing at all. Crawford Garcia Andrade Prograis Spence Thurman Wilder Charlo Jacobs Hurd.
All American champions and p4p is subjective not many people have Inoue in their top 5. Canelo was dominated by a small old American

Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 11-12-2018 at 10:38 PM.
THEFRESHBRAWLER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 10:23 PM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5054 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,102.27
Total Points: 35,107.31
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
But the rest of the world didn't dominate boxing for 100 years then suddenly stop. Coincidentally at the same time that the NFL and NBA exploded in popularity.
I don't believe the NFL and NBA drained our country of boxing talent. Boxing is a very different sport and a great ball player probably would not have been a great boxer if he had decided to be a boxer instead. Not one single American heavyweight boxing champion in history would have been good enough at football or basketball to play pro ball. Every great basketball and football player who went into boxing failed to make the top. What kind of football or basketball player would short armed Marciano have made at 5 foot 10 and 184 pounds. How about Ali who ran the 100 yard dash in a slow 13 seconds.
Boxing is so different with such different skills required.
boliodogs is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
american, boxing, days, domination, total, with!

User Tag List