Game Franchises That Need To Die?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Call of Duty needs to stop. For real.
    Have you seen that new Infinity blah blah one? The latest one.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
      Have you seen that new Infinity blah blah one? The latest one.
      Yeah with all the stupid robots and ****?

******ed

Comment

Yeah with all the stupid robots and ****?

******ed

What about COD WW2? There aren't any robots in that. Will you give it a try?

Comment

What about COD WW2? There aren't any robots in that. Will you give it a try?
          Yeah I guess so. I can't handle the robot BS.

Comment

Yeah I guess so. I can't handle the robot BS.
            That settles it then.

Next book I write, there'll be a robot named Beercules.

Comment

TLOU looks absolutely amazing.

The concept of these father/daughter pairings is hella powerful, and I actually started writing a few stories based on that concept, but they sucked ass, so I stopped.

Then I saw the Siri/Geralt bond, and started writing another one.

I'm a sucker for those kinds of bonds.
              I'm not typically a fan of that but when it's done well like it was in TLOU....it makes you a fan. In terms of ambience, narrative...it's probably the best game i've ever played in all honesty. I rate it THAT highly.

Now the second is coming out next year or maybe even 2019 and you play as a girl, that's something which the sexist in me detests lmao but I know i'll enjoy the hell out of it because Naughty Dog will do a fine job.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                I'm not typically a fan of that but when it's done well like it was in TLOU....it makes you a fan. In terms of ambience, narrative...it's probably the best game i've ever played in all honesty. I rate it THAT highly.

Now the second is coming out next year or maybe even 2019 and you play as a girl, that's something which the sexist in me detests lmao but I know i'll enjoy the hell out of it because Naughty Dog will do a fine job.
                Did you play telltale walking dead?

Comment

Lol!

I'll just get like a TLOU gameplay movie and watch it over the weekend or some ****.

Although, the last time I watched a gameplay movie of a console exclusive game, I was bitterly disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Did you play telltale walking dead?
                    I played a bit of the first one, cool story but the gameplay was just not boring or dynamic enough for me.

Lol!

I'll just get like a TLOU gameplay movie and watch it over the weekend or some ****.

Although, the last time I watched a gameplay movie of a console exclusive game, I was bitterly disappointed.
                    The last time I did that was for the Metal Gear Solid series on YouTube, amazing memories.

Comment

I played a bit of the first one, cool story but the gameplay was just not boring or dynamic enough for me.

The last time I did that was for the Metal Gear Solid series on YouTube, amazing memories.

I did it for Bloodborne.

Miyazaki created an amazing, deep, atmospheric world, filled with lore that you want to discover...

...and a piss poor story, that translated into a boring movie. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X