Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever sell something on EBay and have winner bidder not pay for it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny, I just sold my first items ever on ebay yesterday. Bout to ship them out today

But no, they paid

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Happened recently, then I have to wait another day for the bid to end after re-listing it.

I give them a max time of 12 hours, I know its 48 until you can make a complaint but why wouldn't you just promptly pay for it right after winning the bid if you wanted it? Unless........ you are accessing Ebay with a telegraph, but I am assuming if someone wants it they want me to ship it asap so I don't give them much time.

Its fun trolling on here when it doesn't really waste anyone's time that they aren't wasting by being here anyway fucking around but just not cool when I had plans to go to the post office the next day and people bid on things they are not going to buy.
      I buy and sell a bit. I usually indicate that payment is due within 24 hours or I reserve the right to relist in my auctions. I think 24 hours is reasonable. If it sells and they don't pay, just drop them a message that payment is due. If they're unresponsive after your stated time, then relist.

Ebay's feedback system is heavily skewed in favor of the buyer. Give them a reasonable amount of time so they don't have reason to complain.

For buy-it-nows, you man make it mandatory for them to pay immediately at purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa 5.0 View Post
        what were you selling you f*ggot?
        Amir Khan's mouth piece from the Prescott fight, I got alot for it because it didn't get much use.

Comment

I make 6 figures a year, I bought a lot at Amazon but haven't bought or sold anything at ebay

Comment

Maybe the buyer doesn't spend their every waking moment on the internet? They'd probably have paid for it in a day or so

Comment

fu.ck him mize,he trolling dude!

He didn't get no bite from his gay thread so he's trying to be smart lol

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
                I make 6 figures a year, I bought a lot at Amazon but haven't bought or sold anything at ebay
                you got to start every post with this from now on...

Comment

Many times I've won an item that ended when I'm either asleep or unable to get to a phone or PC. 12 hours is definitely not enough time. I pay as soon as I can but still.

Comment

Working...
                  X