Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner- About Billions Episode 7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who the hell wants to hang around dudes with their butts hanging out? That's clearly a h0m0 thing

Comment

Someone report his video for nudity so we don't have to see any more **** from him. 4:34 his dick is dangling there near the white girl, dude has a semi boner in a jacuzzi.

This guy is garbage man seriously he is trash and low class. This is how you can see someones real nature when you give them money.

I can't believe this guy is a parent. Why haven't social services taken his kids from him?

Comment

Ass Bandit
        Aching Balls
        Abnormal Bastard
        Ashy Bitch
        Antagonistic Bonehead
        Annoying Brat
        Last edited by takingaim; 11-25-2013, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Someone report his video for nudity so we don't have to see any more **** from him. 4:34 his dick is dangling there near the white girl, dude has a semi boner in a jacuzzi.
          LOL I didn't see that. You went searching, didn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
            LOL I didn't see that. You went searching, didn't you?
            not really if you look at the white girl you see his dick right there dangling over her shoulder. The dude is gross, wtf is wrong with this guy.

Comment

not really if you look at the white girl you see his dick right there dangling over her shoulder. The dude is gross, wtf is wrong with this guy.
              I've seen that video a few times now, and not once did I see his penis. lol

He is a product of the crack generation of the 80's.

Comment

This guy is garbage man seriously he is trash and low class. This is how you can see someones real nature when you give them money.

I can't believe this guy is a parent. Why haven't social services taken his kids from him?
                u mad, bro?

did you pause the video to verify?

you should just take your eyes of the screen for .5 seconds, youll be alright.

Comment

Can they really make 7 shows about Adrian Broner? Is he that interesting?

Comment

I cant wait for the next episode of about billions.

Comment

i dont think were gonna see about billions 8

Comment

Working...
                      X