No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Takes Aim at Racist Twitter Attackers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cam89 View Post
    Actually that's not true at all. You obviously know nothing of anthropology or genetics.
    Ok then fine. Other than the minute differences in peoples dna resulting from living in different climates and interbreeding with other humanoid beings, Humans is Humans.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Glad Tyson Fury is standing up against Twitter racism... i'm sick of it.

Racism against Whites isn't frowned upon like it is against other races/ethnicities. It offends me how whites are treated by the media and boxing fans.

Good job Tyson Fury
      fall back captain "save a race"....hang up your cape on this one junior....this is a white on white thing...sorry!!...hang out in the world my dude...Europe included...the only ppl racist against the gypsy folk in Europe are Europeans

Comment

Originally posted by FightingWords View Post
        lol at closet racist defending this clown.. You know who you are.. And remember this, they hate you too, no matter how much you pretend to be like them..
        You took the words out of my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          Ok then fine. Other than the minute differences in peoples dna resulting from living in different climates and interbreeding with other humanoid beings, Humans is Humans.
          We share 99% of our dna with chimpanzees too. Can we start calling chimps human as well? only a minute difference

Comment

double post

Comment

We share 99% of our dna with chimpanzees too. Can we start calling chimps human as well? only a minute difference
              If we share 99% with chimps then we share even more with our fellow humans.

Comment

Educate yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  If we share 99% with chimps then we share even more with our fellow humans.
                  Yeah we're all the same, only difference is skin color. If you take all the whites in Europe and put them in Africa and all the blacks from Africa into Europe I'm sure Africa would still be a disease infested, poverty ridden jungle while Europe would remain on the forefront of modern civilization under black control.

Comment

irish blues traveler

Comment

Yeah we're all the same, only difference is skin color. If you take all the whites in Europe and put them in Africa and all the blacks from Africa into Europe I'm sure Africa would still be a disease infested, poverty ridden jungle while Europe would remain on the forefront of modern civilization under black control.
                      Taking two groups with different levels of development and switching them geographically would prove absolutely nothing. And that's ignoring the genetic diversity within each group.

Comment

Working...
                      X