Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated Ring rankings...Ortiz debuts as #3 WW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward has come from completely obscurity to beat Kessler and that put him in the top 10? When Froch has consistently for many years has faced top fighters in his division, had several great wins and is still behind ward

I know they love to rate very skilled Guys with winning styles high but Froch has done way more

Comment

Ward has one of the best resumes out there, it will get even better after his AA win, to say he was a nobody before Kessler?lol is laughable, he completely dominated Kessler who was a big favorite.

Comment

maybe Froch would be on there if wonjongkam wasn't or segura

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
          Ward has one of the best resumes out there, it will get even better after his AA win, to say he was a nobody before Kessler?lol is laughable, he completely dominated Kessler who was a big favorite.
          No way.....only reason he is on there is because he beat Kessler and his style

Comment

bwahahahaha what?

short of Kessler who on there makes you say this?

Comment

lol ok if that's what you believe

Comment

lol ok if that's what you believe
                then justify your claims that he has one of the best resumes out there?

based on who? Bika and Miranda?

really?

Comment

well I guess me and ring magazine are both crazy

Comment

well I guess me and ring magazine are both crazy
                    cmon you're using the Ring, which gets it's fair share of criticism, as a basis for your argument?

if you cannot debate about something you claim (Dre's resume) then say so

Comment

Ward deserves it. Froch got beat by Kessler and Ward dominated Kessler.

Comment

Working...
                      X