Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple Question: When did Mosley's conditioning collapse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    Boxing really is about 90% mental. He was faced with a situation he didnt think he could overcome, that being Floyd Mayweather. He didnt have the mental fortitude to overcome the huge obstacle standing in front of him. No different than when a fighter is hit with something hard, thats pain, the body sends a signal to the mind that we dont like that feeling, its up the fighter to overcome that and say, so what, Im going to get this done by any means necessary.

When Shane got countered, when he got hit with shots he didnt see coming, when he got hit with shots he knew was coming but couldnt get out of the way of, he started to shut down, after seeing things he tried wasnt working he eventually went into survival mode and was happy to go the distance.
    Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    Agree with the bold, and it's no coincidence that Mosley looked alot smaller then he usually looks. As for the thread, Mosley didn't gass the way people think. Just that Mayweather already had him figured, and there was nothing Mosley could throw without getting countered. So I agree with Bhopreign; Mosley was mentally fucked.
    Wait so is that why Emanuel Steward said that "on this night Mayweather is stronger than Mosley"? Was Mosley too "mentally challenged" to bully Mayweather around?

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
      Wait so is that why Emanuel Steward said that "on this night Mayweather is stronger than Mosley"? Was Mosley too "mentally challenged" to bully Mayweather around?
      Mayweather's hard counters made Mosley hesitant to throw. Only thing Mosley had was an overhand right and Mayweather took that away from him. Mayweather neutralized Mosley's whole arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        Mayweather's hard counters made Mosley hesitant to throw. Only thing Mosley had was an overhand right and Mayweather took that away from him. Mayweather neutralized Mosley's whole arsenal.
        So that's why Mosley looked shot at the end of the second round?

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          Boxing really is about 90% mental. He was faced with a situation he didnt think he could overcome, that being Floyd Mayweather. He didnt have the mental fortitude to overcome the huge obstacle standing in front of him. No different than when a fighter is hit with something hard, thats pain, the body sends a signal to the mind that we dont like that feeling, its up the fighter to overcome that and say, so what, Im going to get this done by any means necessary.

When Shane got countered, when he got hit with shots he didnt see coming, when he got hit with shots he knew was coming but couldnt get out of the way of, he started to shut down, after seeing things he tried wasnt working he eventually went into survival mode and was happy to go the distance.
          Spot on, man.

Spot right on.
          If I knew how to give green K I would.

Comment

So that's why Mosley looked shot at the end of the second round?

Whatever floats your boat man.

Comment

the ts whole agenda in all of his threads is to discredit mayweather and hype pacquiao. i understand your on the pacman bandwagon but show some respect to the sport that we all love and recognize.

Comment

You guys are funny always coming up with excuses on why Floyd wins fights. I guess all of his opponents gassed early then.
                Last edited by Bhopreign; 06-14-2010, 01:44 AM.

Comment

old ....inactive...............war batterred.............................shot........ .............

Comment

Originally posted by LoneBum View Post
                    the ts whole agenda in all of his threads is to discredit mayweather and hype pacquiao. i understand your on the pacman bandwagon but show some respect to the sport that we all love and recognize.
                    Dammit so I wasted my time

Comment

Just answer the question. It's very easy if you watch it..

he walways gets tired........Cotto, Mayorga etc etc...........

Comment

Working...
                      X