Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley is better than ANY name on Pacquiao & Cottos resumes....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
    Mosley beat that boy. Had him cut inside his mouth. Running for dear life looking for Rican Benji Esteves to bail him out of trouble.
    Oh Lord this ****** again!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      Then you dont know **** on how to score a fight!!!
      It was a close fight Ch@mp... I know he is your boricua brotherin and all... And, I am pretty sure you gave him every single benefit of the doubt of every close round.

But, there were close rounds that could of gone either way. Fact is it was a good fight and a close competitive fight. I did scored it a draw. And, I could see how you could have Shane winning and I could see how you could have Cotto winning. But, it was a close fight that either man could of won.

But, fact is Cotto got the decision. He gets credit for the win. And, nobody should hate on it...

However, I do have a feeling, just a gut feeling. That if Shane was your Boricua brother and Cotto was from another country or ethnicity. Your scorecard would of been a little bit different bro... But, that is just my opinion. It really means nothing.

Comment

yup i knew you would be here on a cotto mosley argument, and wow shockingly you say mosley won. Did miguel take your girlfriend is that why your so bitter towards miguel. Face it buddy miguel beat shane sorry if that hurt your feelings.

Comment

Mosley beat that boy. Had him cut inside his mouth. Running for dear life looking for Rican Benji Esteves to bail him out of trouble.
          Come on man....

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            It was a close fight Ch@mp... I know he is your boricua brotherin and all... And, I am pretty sure you gave him every single benefit of the doubt of every close round.

But, there were close rounds that could of gone either way. Fact is it was a good fight and a close competitive fight. I did scored it a draw. And, I could see how you could have Shane winning and I could see how you could have Cotto winning. But, it was a close fight that either man could of won.

But, fact is Cotto got the decision. He gets credit for the win. And, nobody should hate on it...

However, I do have a feeling, just a gut feeling. That if Shane was your Boricua brother and Cotto was from another country or ethnicity. Your scorecard would of been a little bit different bro... But, that is just my opinion. It really means nothing.
            Na men Cotto won 7 rounds clearly. shane won 2 rounds clearly. The rest you can divide it however you want. In no shape ir form Shane Mosley got a draw let alone a W. IM sorry but you need to revisit your criterias on how to score a fight!!

Comment

By the way

Comment

Iceta Lives nothing but a hater. Keep trying to convince yourself and your friends.....well okay just yourself that mosley beat cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                  Na men Cotto won 7 rounds clearly. shane won 2 rounds clearly. The rest you can divide it however you want. In no shape ir form Shane Mosley got a draw let alone a W. IM sorry but you need to revisit your criterias on how to score a fight!!
                  Tell me what rounds did Cotto win clearly. And, if you don't remember go look at it again and comeback to me...

Comment

Did Cotto outbox Mosley????
                    Results 82% yes 18 % no

Who cam closer to beating Cotto: Mosley or Clottey
                    Results 73% Clottey 26% Mosley

Mosley admits he lost to Cotto

Comment

Mosley was bleeding out of his ear admitting defeat and contemplating retirement.

You lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X