No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
    It's a well known FACT that Manny has ducked slick black boxers thus far, he ducked Raheem after Morales lost to him, he ducked Guzman even though Joan wrote an open letter challenging him after Pac beat Morales for a 2nd time, he declined Shane's offer of going down to 140 before he faced Cotto, those are the FACTS, one has to question how a man can go 54 fights, fight in the states and is still yet to face a single African American, it looks like Pac's afraid or a certain style of boxing .
    hes fighting floyd, if floyd doesnt subject manny to more things to annoy everyone with. Last time I checked he was black, unless you can tell us differently.

And you didnt tell us your ethnicity. Usually this argument only comes from the same. Now lets hear it

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Breaking news:

My sources tell me that Pacquiao has agreed to take 10 random blood tests and 24 random urine tests , doubling Mayweather's requirement of 5 blood tests and 12 urine tests and 5 times what Roach offered , on the condition that Mayweather agrees to be tested to check for the evidence of **** sex. The tests to check for evidence of rectal penetration on the former #1 p4p champion is due to ever increasing rumors that Mayweather is a fag.

The ball (or balls) are in your court , Floyd.
      Fraud don't have the balls!, did you forget?

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamantium View Post
        If the tests are acceptable for world class athletes then they should be acceptable for pac. Mayweather is taking the exact same tests as well, pacs stance on the matter cannot be defended. If he has nothing to hide then take the tests.
        because of the huge amount of drug abuse in olympic athletes, their drug test became extremely strict. Olympic athletes are give a list of can's and cannot. Even normal supplements are on that list which you can find in your local supermarket.

It is possible pacman may have taking those legal supplements but for olympic athletes would be deemed as illegal. In a normal drug test those supplements would pass but in an oltmpic drug test they would not. All im saying is had pacman's team knew about this in advanced, they could have got the list and made sure everything he took met the requirements...

Comment

• Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
          FAIL...

Everybody here knows Floyd swallows.
          i gotta get floyd's number.

Comment

• What if they both fail their respective tests? Is the fight a go? Or is Manny afraid of gay guys too?

Comment

• mayweather is making boxing look like a joke now

well done

Comment

• Originally posted by Subz View Post
                If Floyd admitted to (or was caught) being gay, I hardly think it would negatively effect his legacy as a professional boxer.

If Manny admitted to (or was caught) using performance enhancing drugs, I think it would almost certainly effect his legacy as a professional boxer.

this is very true.

that said......i'd rather be called a cheater than take it in the butt.

Comment

• *****s got it twisted again, all speculations, the truth is they are just as scared as gayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                    What if they both fail their respective tests? Is the fight a go? Or is Manny afraid of gay guys too?
                    manny would pull out.

it's disheartening to face a guy you know in impervious to pain.

although impervious might be a bad word to use in this case. impervious also mean something that is unable to be penetrated. which in floyd's case......

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X