No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    Ok, so no one but Run is drinkin and he's only sippin slowly?

Am I carryin the drunkenness solo tonite? More power to me. I mifght have to go to yak after this.

and these Demornay posts got me thinkin of old school teachers.

You remember student teachers? In 3rd-5th grade, there was a college bitch, 19-22, lookin to be a teacher that would come to your class and take over for a semester while the regular teacher observed her.

And she'd always be smokin. As an 8 yr old kid, 20 yr old fineass bitches were heaven sent.

You had such a rock hard dick and no idea what you were supposed to do wit it yet.
    Fuuuukk bein' up in here's makin' me crave some brews son, pour one out for me Mang.
    Last edited by Miburo; 01-21-2012, 02:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I remember this.

Back around mid '06 through early '07, when I would drunk post every other night or so. Before "drunk lang" even existed. It was mostly you, Corey, Addison, and I, from what I recall.
      Back in my Everclear drinking days. I'd sit on the computer, drink, watch videos, and wait like a COD player campin' out.

Comment

• Being bad, I couldn't stop. When I was in preschool I beat a kid to death with a wooden block.

He hit me with a can of beer, then ran in fear.
        Later on they found him hanging from a chandolier.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
          Ok, so no one but Run is drinkin and he's only sippin slowly?

Am I carryin the drunkenness solo tonite? More power to me. I mifght have to go to yak after this.

and these Demornay posts got me thinkin of old school teachers.

You remember student teachers? In 3rd-5th grade, there was a college bitch, 19-22, lookin to be a teacher that would come to your class and take over for a semester while the regular teacher observed her.

And she'd always be smokin. As an 8 yr old kid, 20 yr old fineass bitches were heaven sent.

You had such a rock hard dick and no idea what you were supposed to do wit it yet.
          Yeah, we failed you pretty bad. That's like us posting in the All Dogs thread but we don't own one. Haha

Comment

• There's no doubt I'm all about the dollar.

I just signed a lifetime contract with a funeral parlor.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• The only semester subs I ever had were ugly as ****, mang.

Until I met my 8th grade science teacher - Ms.Easterling. Hot damn. 29 years old, 5'10'ish, long blonde hair, big green eyes, C cups at least, and an ass like an apple.

All of us 8th graders were sprung on her. I can't believe I did so well in her class, because all I can seriously remember is glaring at her ass whenever her back was turned.

Comment

• I moved out of that City after 8th grade, though. And a few years later, she married some goober from Kentucky who was on transfer, or something. Knocked up with 3 kids in 5 years, then she got all fat and fugly.

Comment

• Tore up. Somebody get in this thread and drink sumthin.

And of all the teachers I can remember off top of my head, student teachers and college professors not included:

Miss Holland 1st grade (principal, not a teacher)
                  Miss Palmer 6th grade
                  Miss Holden 6th grade
                  Miss Koshar 8th grade
                  Miss Nuske 9th grade
                  Mrs Vrable 10th grade
                  Mrs Ruffner 12th grade

I wanted to fuck these bitches when I was a kid. Just thinkin about em makes me smile.

Comment

• What schools did you go to?

All my teachers were either middle aged men, or dried out ****s.

The first hot teacher I had was in 8th grade, after that, I didn't see one again until College. And just my luck - they weren't mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      What schools did you go to?

All my teachers were either middle aged men, or dried out ****s.

The first hot teacher I had was in 8th grade, after that, I didn't see one again until College. And just my luck - they weren't mine.
                      1st male teachers I had were in 7th grade, excludin gym of course.

I had my share of ugly bitches and so so bitches, but I got a few occasions to ogle my fineass bitches mixed into it.

Comment

Working...
                      X