Couture vs. Lesnar Confirmed UFC 91

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couture vs. Lesnar Confirmed UFC 91

http://www.mmafrenzy.com/2008/09/02/...live-coverage/

I suppouse Mir and Nog who where slated to be the coaches for this seasons Tuf to build up for their title fight. I guess winner of each of these matches will become the true lineal champ.

Comment

I just read about this. Not a really good style match up for Couture. I'm not sure Couture will beat him but I hope he does. If Couture can get him on the ground and work the ground and pound, he could take it. I don't know if Couture is strong enough to out wrestle him at this point.

Comment

It's a perfect style match up for Couture. Lesnar just has the size advantage, Randy is the better ground fighter with ease.

Comment

Lesnar doesn't deserve a title shot yet. Not by a loooong way.

Comment

Lesnar is too big and strong only way for randy to do anything is catch him on the ground with a submission.

Comment

Dana's throwing Randy under the bus here...rusty guy and his top prospect.

But what happens when The Natural wins and takes off to take the big money to fight Fedor and his future champ is 2-2?

Comment

Originally posted by HotSizzle View Post
                Lesnar is too big and strong only way for randy to do anything is catch him on the ground with a submission.
                That 'girl' in your avatar looks like a man. Note, the stache.

Comment

While looking at this, it's easy to say that, looking at this, Randy has this in the bag, keep in mind Randy has problems with Catchers. Even if we don't count his loss to Josh Barnett, if you look at his record, you can see that he's had dec. wins aganst Mo Smith, TK and Ryushi Yanagisawa. He beat them all, but couldn't put them away. Brock is training with Barnett and Erik Paulsen, two of the top authorities of Catch today. I wouldn't be surprised if Minoru Suzuki will be brought in as well.

This might be a great match.

Comment

WAR RANDY!!

Comment

Working...
                    X