No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley is talking to me through twitter as we speak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CashSaleh View Post
    honestly u really think that fight was a draw? wowwwwwww omg then whoever thinks it was a draw knows 0 bout boxing. mosley CLEARLY was tagging him all night on the ropes. mosley wobbled fmj . ofcourse he deserves the fight. wtf makes u think margarito deserves pac but mosley who always brings it even at his age doesnt deserve. all of u eat crap haters. mosley is a man and HE WILL BRING IT!
    I think Shane did create a boxing scene account lol

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      lol mosley schooled you kid.

His upcoming response should be berto is a paper champ and his best opponent was a loss.
      Let me guess, you listened on the radio to a Harold Lederman play by play version.

114-113 Berto. Clear as day.

My favorite round was somewhere in the middle, I forget which round, but Collazo literally threw no punches in the round, all he did was gaze at Berto with his hands down like a tough guy inviting Berto in. I remember watching that round already having been disgusted with the way Lederman was scoring it, and I said to myself "if Lederman gave this round to Collazo I don't know what to think of this world." Surely enough, 10-9 Collazo.

Comment

Originally posted by CashSaleh View Post
        honestly u really think that fight was a draw? wowwwwwww omg then whoever thinks it was a draw knows 0 bout boxing. mosley CLEARLY was tagging him all night on the ropes. mosley wobbled fmj . ofcourse he deserves the fight. wtf makes u think margarito deserves pac but mosley who always brings it even at his age doesnt deserve. all of u eat crap haters. mosley is a man and HE WILL BRING IT!
        Whats up Shane

Comment

Originally posted by G Doggy Dog View Post
          no i schooled him hardcore man.....
          looks like someone deleted their twitter account. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by strongisland24 View Post
            looks like someone deleted their twitter account. LMAO
            im on twitter right now.....

Comment

It'd be funny if Mosley rolled up in here and tried to verbally assault all of us. Mosley should fight Pac and when Pac beats him worse than Mayweather did, Arum will be talking Mayweather again. I thought Mosley should have won the Mora fight and that he is still legit but he will be just as shot when Pac fights him as he was when Mayweather fought him.......it's not like Mayweather beat him into shotness, he just got beat by a much better boxer.

Comment

Working...
              X