No announcement yet.

Are latinos more passionate.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are latinos more passionate.

Did anyone see what happened between Chicago Cubs p[itcher carlos Zambrano and first baseman Derrek Lee.

Is not the first time he goes crazy like that. In a report , espn said it was unclear , but I think it was very clear that it was just passion not shown by his first baseman in a play that even tho it wasnt easy for the average person. For a major league player , it should have least been a diving effort.

I am not saying Derrek Lee is a slacker or anything. He is a great ball player , and I have seen him made some really good plays. I am not acusing him of not being passionate enough. I am asking if latinos are just more passionate when it comes to baseball at least.

Pujols and Delgado always try hard. Is not like Derrek Lee is an out of shape first baseman. He looks very fit and capable of diving for that type of ball. Zambrano has always been a bit hysterical and explosive.

I remember in the first WBC the cuban catcher got mad with one of his teammates. Jose reyes is always praying pointing up , and claping crazy when he comes thru in the clutch. Francisco Rodriguez of the mets is also a very emotional and passinate pitcher that happens to be venezuelan(latino)
    Yes
    80.00%
    No
    20.00%
    Zambrano is a nutcase , Derrek Lee tried his hardest.
    0.00%
    Derrek Lee completely slacked off on that ground ball
    0.00%

Well i am ive broken things and punched mad walls when i have lost or my team has.

Comment

Zambrano is only passionate when he pitches because all he cares about is his stats. You never see him punching out Gatorade coolers or getting in anyone's face when he's not on the mound because his record isn't on the line when he's not on the mound. He is an overgrown child.

Comment

Carlos is just like that its not passion he just has an anger problem and the Cubs did send him to an anger management class he brakes bats when he strikes out he blames the catcher when he gives up home runs he is just not stable kinda of like melton bradley on a roid rage

oh and defense DLee is way better then Pujols and Delgado
        Last edited by Phenom; 06-26-2010, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
          Well i am ive broken things and punched mad walls when i have lost or my team has.
          rightttt..........you probably shot a monkey outta your ass when you get horny too, lol, nyahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
          X