Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7 rounds of golf since the oil spill began.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    i might be in the minority among republicans here but i think our future depends on getting latinos over to the republican party.

latinos are a hard working people. latinos are actually very conservative. they are very family oriented and also religious.

they would be a very welcome addition to the republican party nationally as they are in some states like texas and florida for example.
    I agree, in fact after about 2016, the Republican party will be finished unless they're able to convert more latinos. The problem is that the ones coming up from Mexico associate Republicans with the rich Spanish landowners that control much of the politics down there. Obama will guarantee himself a second term, in spite of his plummeting poll numbers, if he's able to enact some blanket amnesty legislation before Nov 2012. And I expect him to make a play for Puerto Rico as a 51st state to get two more senators by then as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      I agree, in fact after about 2016, the Republican party will be finished unless they're able to convert more latinos. The problem is that the ones coming up from Mexico associate Republicans with the rich Spanish landowners that control much of the politics down there. Obama will guarantee himself a second term, in spite of his plummeting poll numbers, if he's able to enact some blanket amnesty legislation before Nov 2012. And I expect him to make a play for Puerto Rico as a 51st state to get two more senators by then as well.
      good observation.

plus the latino political activists are very left wing of the che guevara/united farm workers variety.

the more conservative latinos are never heard from.

puerto rico.

great...... give that huge welfare state 2 votes.

Comment

one republican that would have been a good candidate is Trent Lott. If it werent for all of that crazy **** with Strom Thurman

Comment

Working...
        X