Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Marquez deserve to lose his PFP No.2 spot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Marquez deserve to lose his PFP No.2 spot?

He doesn't in my opinion, considering he stepped up two classes and then some.

Mayweather doesn't deserve to be back in the PFP list either.

The Catchweight.... There was a reason for the catchweight. ****in Floyd! Arghhh. I think he should drop to #3 but i really dont care about the P4P list.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

The second part of your post I agree with. The first part I don't even though I like JMM a lot and dislike Mayweather passionately.

Comment

Hell no....

Comment

I definetly think he should be ranked above Mosley and Hopkins... Marquez KO'ing Casamayor and Diaz >>>> Mosley and Hopkins beating Margorito and Pavlik

Comment

LOL SKILLS BEAT MARQUEZ NOT WEIGHT, MAYWEATHER DIDNT USE SIZE, E JUST JAB ALL DAY LONG AND BLOCKED HIS SHOTS. IT WASNT PHYSICAL AT AT,

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
              I definetly think he should be ranked above Mosley and Hopkins... Marquez KO'ing Casamayor and Diaz >>>> Mosley and Hopkins beating Margorito and Pavlik
              Casa was past prime and Diaz got beat by Campell. It is no big suprise that JMM beat those guys. Almost everybody were expecting Hopkins and Mosley to lose to those opponents you mentioned.

Comment

He doesn't deserve it, but that's just the way it goes after a loss. Just like BCS college football rankings when #2 loses to #1.

He can easily make it up though after a few good fights(wins) after he goes back down to the lower weight classes.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

aren't you the guy that gave Hatton 3 rounds against Floyd? lol

Comment

He shouldn't have lost the spot.

And if they did wanted to move him down then they shouldve put him at number 3.

Comment

Working...
                    X