Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: Canelo Will Fight Golovkin - in Five Years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember when Martínez said about Golovkin: Who knows him?

Canelo vs GGG will be in this year or 2018, no more...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I'm not. Your the one comparing resumes???
      wrong

i said "khan, liam smith, chavez jr...in 5 years people will be saying canelo just couldn't fit ggg into his schedule"

you responded with "Brook, Wade, Lemuix. Not much difference."

you were the one comparing resumes. i was saying how people would defend canelos ducks and you came through by saying at least liam smith had a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        I remember when Martínez said about Golovkin: Who knows him?

Canelo vs GGG will be in this year or 2018, no more...
        .. or 2019 or 2020, no more...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          .. or 2019 or 2020, no more...
          Nope, 2018, there is not more options to both fighters.

Right now there is interest to do the fight, GGG refused an offer of 15 mdd.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            wrong

i said "khan, liam smith, chavez jr...in 5 years people will be saying canelo just couldn't fit ggg into his schedule"

you responded with "Brook, Wade, Lemuix. Not much difference."

you were the one comparing resumes. i was saying how people would defend canelos ducks and you came through by saying at least liam smith had a belt.
            And that had nothing to do with getting to be Saunders mandatory???

Comment

... Sergio Martinez: Canelo Will Fight Golovkin - in Five Years!

Sergio knows better!... He was planning the same thing...

Yes. The 37-38 year old fighter who could not even spar or run while coming off knee and shoulder surgery and broken hands was waiting for the healthy 29 year old to get old.

You can't make this up.

These people are out there, guys.

Comment

... Sergio Martinez: Canelo Will Fight Golovkin - in Five Years!

Sergio knows better!... He was planning the same thing...
                How to you out wait someone when you much older??? How how was Sergio at that time??? 38, 39??? And GGG was what 31, 32?? So your cool with seeing a broken down 40 year old man fight a young boxer in his prime and consider that ducking???

Ok I'll admit CanYellow and Sergio ducked GGG if you admit GGG ducked Andre Ward.

Comment

You mean tell me GGG doesn't walk around at close to 168?? And fights at 170ish???
                  you single out ggg for doing something that every boxer does lmao. like i said you are a fanboy and every post proves it. you also didnt address my point about how human being continue to grow into their mid 20's so of course its easier to move up in weight until you hit your natural weight.

its also easier to artificially figth at lower weight classes in the pros than in the ams because ams fight every week where pros fight every couple months or so. draining yourself in the ams would not be healthy or smart but its possible to do so in the pros until it becomes too hard on the body. thats when guys in their early to mid 20's usually move up. usually they can stall this process across several divisions until reaching the division that they can still make in a healthy way. for ggg tht is 160. for broner 147.

the difference is that broner turned pro while he was growing and ggg did not but if you look at ggg's amateur weights he moved from 140 to 160 in the same period as broner moved from 130-147. would you expect broner now to start moving up in weight now that hes reached his natural division? only ggg is a coward for staying in his natural division, broner's not a coward because he turned pro young and drained himself? thats just fanboy logic.

Comment

And that had nothing to do with getting to be Saunders mandatory???
                    so he turned down ggg so he could put himself in place to be saunders mandatory? this is the defense you have?

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                      Yes. The 37-38 year old fighter who could not even spar or run while coming off knee and shoulder surgery and broken hands was waiting for the healthy 29 year old to get old.

You can't make this up.

These people are out there, guys.
                      ... don't try to explain me anything about Sergio Martinez!... I am a huge fan...

Comment

Working...
                      X