Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Brook Worried That Losing To Spence Will Kill Our Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get people's confidence that Spence would beat Kell Brook. I'm the biggest Spence fan out there, but I think it's a bit too much of a step up for him at this point. Kell Brook is the real deal. He would most certainly rag doll Khan.

Comment

Khan is right. Brook vs Khan will be bigger and more watchable if a title is on the line. That's why Kell needs to fight Spence first and try to keep the belt. It's a tough but winnable fight.

Comment

does khan not realize brook is the more relevant fighter right now by far that even if he gets koed by spence, he'll still be in a better position with bigger opportunities ahead than him whose really only making noise because of his mouth......

amir needs a huge dose of reality and a good beat down apparently does not work....

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
          I don't get people's confidence that Spence would beat Kell Brook. I'm the biggest Spence fan out there, but I think it's a bit too much of a step up for him at this point. Kell Brook is the real deal. He would most certainly rag doll Khan.
          @147 Spence walks over Brook

maybe at 154 it would be a different story

The fact you have so much confidence in Brook amazes me, given what little he has done in his career, the brutal beating he just took, eye issues, his weight issues, yo yo weight class jumping, the psychological damage of his first loss...

Brook isnt walking through the competition like Spence is....
          Last edited by FrankieBruno; 01-03-2017, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Brook can always get his mandatory out of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                @147 Spence walks over Brook

maybe at 154 it would be a different story

The fact you have so much confidence in Brook amazes me, given what little he has done in his career, the brutal beating he just took, eye issues, his weight issues, yo yo weight class jumping, the psychological damage of his first loss...

Brook isnt walking through the competition like Spence is....

Comment

The nutter Khan has just said he wants a PPV fight with Cotto but wants Cotto to come down to 147lb .......lol what a fukin twat...Khan is that thick he thinks people are actually as thick as him ( of course his worshippers are!) What makes thicko think after being knocked unconscious last time out those over the pond would pay to see this idiot in the ring with anyone.Here everyone wants to see Brook and Spence but wouldn't mind seeing him flattened yet again but that's really a British thing......................What a clown.....lol !

Comment

errol spence does NOT beat kell brook.
                    king "khant" would get murdered by brook and is afraid of spence winning.
                    lets not forget mr khant, Kell jumped up 2 clear weight classes to face the most avoided fighter in the world and by my reckoning......done pretty well and certainly showed he could take ANYTHING you can throw.
                    whats your claim? ****.

Comment

Khan holds the Aces!

Kell Brook is begging to fight Amir Khan, trying to avoid Errol Spence (who'll knock him out) by any means necessary. Here's the deal, Amir Khan is the WBC mandatory for the winner of the Garcia/Thurman fight, now with that said, that's his (Khan's) bargaining chip to dictate terms with Kell Brook. Brook is trying to avoid Errol Spence and hold on to his belt. If he gets a contract signed with Amir Khan, then he'll vacate the belt but runs the risk of Khan pulling out of the fight on some 'pantom injury' leaving him without his IBF belt and no one to fight. Brook just needs to man up and go fight Spence in April and let the chips fall where they may. By the end of 2017 Errol Spence will have unified the welterweight division with ALL belts!

Comment

Working...
                      X