No announcement yet.

Pharmaceutical giants caught supplying cartels

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    I remember seeing a movie about how crooked the FDA was a few years back. Like Sterling said, the FDA always hires former pharma execs for big positions and then they get recycled back into the pharma business. They are trained to shoot down homeopathic remedies for things, especially cancer, because of the money that is generated off of pills. They even went into the topic of fillings for cavities. Dentists knew for years that amalgam fillings were toxic to people but were told to use them (forgot the reason now) and if a dentist spoke out against their usage, they would be blacklisted in the industry and never be able to work again.

The cancer thing was the craziest thing....there were these treatments that involved special diets and the German doctor who came up with it was poisoned twice because it would have meant the end to western cancer treatments. There was also talk of how bad aspartame is, it causes brain lesions yet the FDA says it's cool to put in sweeteners.
    Oh yeah because only paid shills can do that

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I remember seeing a movie about how crooked the FDA was a few years back. Like Sterling said, the FDA always hires former pharma execs for big positions and then they get recycled back into the pharma business. They are trained to shoot down homeopathic remedies for things, especially cancer, because of the money that is generated off of pills. They even went into the topic of fillings for cavities. Dentists knew for years that amalgam fillings were toxic to people but were told to use them (forgot the reason now) and if a dentist spoke out against their usage, they would be blacklisted in the industry and never be able to work again.

The cancer thing was the craziest thing....there were these treatments that involved special diets and the German doctor who came up with it was poisoned twice because it would have meant the end to western cancer treatments. There was also talk of how bad aspartame is, it causes brain lesions yet the FDA says it's cool to put in sweeteners.
      all bull**** made up by the the appeal to nature crew to get you to by their snake oil I'm afraid.

We have a saying in the medical research field.

What do you call alternative medicine that works ?

Medicine.

If the FDA was controlled by big Pharma then why do 7 out of 8 new drugs never get to market ?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I'm not sure what happened to the original link.

But unfortunately this is not made up BS. Here's a couple more links:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-be...-idUSKCN0WB1J7

http://www.insightcrime.org/news-bri...ico-meth-trade

Why don't you want to believe it, do you think these greedy drug companies are all ethical? Open your eyes and look around at what's happening in the world.
        I work for CSL the biggest of big Pharma and I get paid 1/3 of **** all.

No cheques to hide the truth, or fix my research or make up results.

Nothing

If our research has adverse findings we document them. Would be great just to brush it under the carpet and keep going.

Sometimes I wish there was a big Pharma conspiracy it would make my life a lot easier and me a lot richer but there just isn't.

According that article it's a wholesaler that's being charged anyway.

The real conspiracy is Big Nature. A $50trillion annual industry that has not a single clinically proven benefit and is based on a compete fallacy.
        Last edited by Furn; 03-14-2016, 07:36 PM.

Comment

So much for innocent until proven guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
            This country is built on greed.

I get a real kick out of seeing 80 year olds with 1 foot in the grave, but still continue to hoard up all of the millions/billions of dollars they have, like they are going to be able to take that shyt with them when they die.

That chick in the blue dress in your sit gotta be photoshopped, or she is the baddest chick ever

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              This conjures up images of Breaking Bad where a German conglomerate owned Pollo Hermanos and supplied it with the industrial grade chemicals and equipment.
              yeah i was immediately thinking that too and it was no surprise for me, of course some giant industries are in cahut with the cartel. their production of drugs are massive no way they can achive that without massive materials supply.

Comment

Working...
              X